Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

IMG_8612.JPG

:crying: That's it here.......

Morning @Heart of flowers :bighug: ....

Me....?......:biggrin:...no....you couldn't Pick a less christmassy household.........View attachment 1654711

But I support everyone elses efforts .....I don't Think we celebrate enough......there should be a day a Month set by when we all celebrate what we have......without presents..just good food and good music...:vibe:

Good morning 🌞☀️

I can’t other than agree with you regarding Christmas. I saw the sign on a window to a shop: Xmas, Xmas-day and new year’s - the special opening hours.

For me it was to read Monday-to sunday, and those days I couldn’t care less about :biggrin:

But cool idea about just chill, relax and eat good food like a whole big family, but in the same time we have to act or work at/on something.

I’m high, excuse me madam, i will eat these —>>

image.jpg

Then try to sleep a bit, I got to high 🤣

The food or the sativa kicked in…. Or the good music.
Oh, i see… we need to be optimized to injest a certain kind of weed, or else it will have the wrong effect.

Here we go again, Let’s save the world!
I should be a teacher, preacher and a doctor to teach the others basic knowledge.

HAHAHAHAHA all I have to do is to teach the less educated and they will think that I’m smarter than them and they will like me, but so will my gods do to me me as I’m listening to what they say and I try to correct myself - so that we - together can save the world. World 🌎

(Don’t care about the HAHAHAHAHAH)

But cool idea about just chill, relax and eat good food like a whole big family, but in the same time we have to act or work at/on something.

I Think of #LiveStoners like a table in a cannabis cafe...members come in and out as time zones move...we chill together...relax and eat good food........and smoke Top Quality Dope......... :pass: ....and I make the coffee....empty the ashtrays.......
fridayminionsgifs.jpg
...Guide for a PerfectChristmas ......

And...indigestion tablets..........plink..plink..FIZZ........:crying:..

The food or the sativa kicked in…. Or the good music.
Oh, i see… we need to be optimized to injest a certain kind of weed, or else it will have the wrong effect.

Here we go again, Let’s save the world!
I should be a teacher, preacher and a doctor to teach the others basic knowledge.

HAHAHAHAHA all I have to do is to teach the less educated and they will think that I’m smarter than them and they will like me, but so will my gods do to me me as I’m listening to what they say and I try to correct myself - so that we - together can save the world. World 🌎

(Don’t care about the HAHAHAHAHAH)

You have more sucessful Lift off's than Jeff Bezos......... #FlyHigh

fly.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back