Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Auntie :bighug: I brought coffee, and Lemon Tree Kush dabs:coffee::lildab:

Oooh coffee...lemons and Kush all in the same sentence......... :pass: ...Blessed.....

Cheers...

When you do Dabs....do you get a Feelable come down after them.....?

I've noticed after the #FingerDabs ...the higher I go...the more exhausted I feel after....just wondering if that was Normal......:biggrin:

My son used to build furniture for them! They are extremely cheaply made.

I would second this. I had an Ashley couch last like 2 years before it completely wore out. They are junk.

I bought Flexsteel this time around and I am way happier with it. Now if I could keep the cats off it, that would be nice. They love rocketing around the living room with their claws out.

After?!?!?
1703252698265.gif

I mean, sure….if you stop :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I wouldn’t say exhausted…..
I normally do something that is a sativa leaner (a hybrid) during the day. That usually keeps me energized enough to get stuff done, it’s good enough for pain to knock it down to a manageable level, and it’s good for my mental health.

As the evening starts I switch to indica….. and indica dabs can for sure induce a heavy couch lock.

All in all, I like dabs better than joints because it removes the burning carbon, which is much better for my throat and lungs…. It’s easier to get a good level of meds in quick. Plus the taste is unreal. Smoking as many joints a day as I was, is certainly not a great idea.

I’ve heard similar…. I Know they make the furniture for big lots….that doesn’t last
Fusion built a few lines for big lots. But that was after a corporate takeover of the company. They built pretty decent furniture before then, but not now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back