Living the dream

@MultiVerseBeans awesome to see you here! I've been living on your site since I seen my bud @Mizzo81 got some Ace seeds Malawi fem's. I have been on a mission the last few years to get my hands on this strain without any luck. I have the email notification setup, but if you can give a heads up if/when your getting more that would be bad ass! I'm only partly kidding lol. I got a pre paid CC waiting to use as soon as I see the Malawi as long as you take CC's? Also how much is shipping? I only saw free shipping on orders over $125. I only order from US locations (no customs) for now, and I think I found my new spot. Your selection is top notch, and prices are good! Again great to have you here on AFN, and stay lifted!!!

:pass:

Currently my #1 seedbank, love these guys.

(order #14785) Arrives very soon, today!

@MultiVerseBeans awesome to see you here! I've been living on your site since I seen my bud @Mizzo81 got some Ace seeds Malawi fem's. I have been on a mission the last few years to get my hands on this strain without any luck. I have the email notification setup, but if you can give a heads up if/when your getting more that would be bad ass! I'm only partly kidding lol. I got a pre paid CC waiting to use as soon as I see the Malawi as long as you take CC's? Also how much is shipping? I only saw free shipping on orders over $125. I only order from US locations (no customs) for now, and I think I found my new spot. Your selection is top notch, and prices are good! Again great to have you here on AFN, and stay lifted!!!

I will check right now!

Hey bud! Good news paul said the Malawi has been ordered and we are waiting on it now! As soon as we get it back in I will let cha know here

Awesome!!! I can't wait for that 1... thanks for poking around for me bud!

Stay lifted

Back