Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Lemon Haze
Good afternoon folks, been lurking for a couple of weeks and decided to document my grow.

I'm growing in a cupboard tent, 60 X 50 X 140 Secret Jardine.
1 X Blue Mystic Auto from Nirvana
1 X Northern Lights Auto from Seni Seeds
Both in 11 litre airpots with biobizz light mix
Viparspectra 450w (full spec LED)
4" inline extractor c/w carbon filter and temperature probe
WiFi - temperature, humidity, light sensor (Ubibot brand name)

My girls were germinated in the final pots and popped last week. NL on 24/10/18 and BM on the 25/10/18 (4 and 5 days after dropping).

Both seem to be doing fine for their first week. Starting this thread for when something goes wrong! Lol

Reading loads from @autobeast massively greatfull for all the effort you put in dude!! Every intention of topping and LST when the time comes. Hopefully get some half decent bud from the girls .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181031-141552.png
    Screenshot_20181031-141552.png
    499 KB · Views: 221
  • Screenshot_20181031-141524.png
    Screenshot_20181031-141524.png
    515.9 KB · Views: 221
  • Screenshot_20181031-141818.png
    Screenshot_20181031-141818.png
    558 KB · Views: 216
  • Screenshot_20181031-141536.png
    Screenshot_20181031-141536.png
    469.8 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
Welcome. I'll sub, interested in the Ubibot for my remote grow Arsenal.

They look good. Good luck.

Me vs 00 Seeds Autos CocoDTW600w

For me, it's a great help for monitoring conditions without having to pop my head in the tent. You can set up notifications for all your thresholds above or below specific values and I get a notification. Think it was about £65 from Amazon.

hi @EyeWood :toke:

welcome to AFN. best place to learn about autos...no bs here, and plenty of proof of it.

fair play to you for jumping in to a journal. i've said it a dozen times and i'll keep saying it; journals are invaluable tools,, both to new and experienced growers alike. i wouldn't have a green and smelly cupboard without them, and even if i did, it'd have taken a lot of trial and error to get there.

i'm new and stuff so i might not be too helpful, but i'm not shy to give some encouragement along the way :d5:

I would love something with real time data and the Pulse monitor is more than I want to spend right now. I use the InkBird temp and humidity controllers, less so the temperature controller, but having that general monitoring would be great
For me, it's a great help for monitoring conditions without having to pop my head in the tent. You can set up notifications for all your thresholds above or below specific values and I get a notification. Think it was about £65 from Amazon.

Me vs 00 Seeds Autos CocoDTW600w

hi @EyeWood :toke:

welcome to AFN. best place to learn about autos...no bs here, and plenty of proof of it.

fair play to you for jumping in to a journal. i've said it a dozen times and i'll keep saying it; journals are invaluable tools,, both to new and experienced growers alike. i wouldn't have a green and smelly cupboard without them, and even if i did, it'd have taken a lot of trial and error to get there.

i'm new and stuff so i might not be too helpful, but i'm not shy to give some encouragement along the way :d5:

I have looked through a few of the new grower journals but found some people starting them halfway through the process so thought I'd get in early! :cools: Appreciate the encouragement!!!

Back