That's the kind of mutation you want. My heaviest yielding plant did the same. Count your blessings!

They've got plenty of time left on them and will fill out nicely by the looks of it. You've got nothing to worry about.

Cheers dude .

:woohoo:Hey buddy — you suck at journaling and I suck at coming around — we’re even! I’ve got a couple of COP seeds I got as freebies — can you believe that? Definitely going to grow them out. I’ve got a DP Colorado Cookie on day 50ish now and she won’t stop oozing awesomeness. I knew DP genetics were going to be good but woah doggy! My other plant is a Dinafem WW and I just can’t say enough good things about either of them. Dina is on day 70 something and she’ll be ready in another week or two. Both of them took my noob stress and stunt techniques and shook em off like I never happened. :rofl:

:woohoo:Hey buddy — you suck at journaling and I suck at coming around — we’re even! I’ve got a couple of COP seeds I got as freebies — can you believe that? Definitely going to grow them out. I’ve got a DP Colorado Cookie on day 50ish now and she won’t stop oozing awesomeness. I knew DP genetics were going to be good but woah doggy! My other plant is a Dinafem WW and I just can’t say enough good things about either of them. Dina is on day 70 something and she’ll be ready in another week or two. Both of them took my noob stress and stunt techniques and shook em off like I never happened. :rofl:

Hey DG!! You got that right!! Lol I'm rubbish at keeping this up to date!!

What do you think of the COP? I've never seen so little bud on a plant and as you've seen I've had some poorly plants! Hahaha

She's had no health issues to speak of. She's just not looking anything like I would expect at this stage... Time will tell I guess.

Hey DG!! You got that right!! Lol I'm rubbish at keeping this up to date!!

What do you think of the COP? I've never seen so little bud on a plant and as you've seen I've had some poorly plants! Hahaha

She's had no health issues to speak of. She's just not looking anything like I would expect at this stage... Time will tell I guess.
Gosh I could be mistaken but I think she looks awesome. I see a lot of sugar leaves but it looks packed solid with bud underneath? Maybe I’m wrong? I look at your plant and get stoked to grow mine out, I don’t think she looks bad at all...

Gosh I could be mistaken but I think she looks awesome. I see a lot of sugar leaves but it looks packed solid with bud underneath? Maybe I’m wrong? I look at your plant and get stoked to grow mine out, I don’t think she looks bad at all...

She doesn't look bad... Just no actual mass. I really hope I'm just being impatient. She looks nothing like other diaries of COP I have seen. Hence the concern. Lol

Looking month on month she is developing okay... I guess I was just hoping she would be finishing up around now and being nowhere close with a near empty jar, I'm worried!! :crying:

Last edited:
When your jars are empty - add 3 weeks to finish ;-)

When jars are full - 65 days and done.

It’s the way it works :p

Edit : perpetual grow for the win!

Hey guys,

So another week passed and I'm still concerned! Lol

COP is coming up for 12 weeks old. The max diameter of her tops are about 3mm. Minimal frost and smell. :baghead:

I haven't seen anything quite like this in any of the grows I've read.
Screenshot_20190422-175449.png

The comparison in the tent is this Auto daquiri lime. She's 8 weeks old, all her tops have a diameter of about 15mm, she's frosting up and smelling beautiful!!!

Screenshot_20190422-175407.png

Screenshot_20190422-175402.png

Still think there no cause for concern??

:chimp:

Love to hear your thoughts....

Last edited:
Nemo looks like she is finishing - some just do it without going amber. Sativas more so than indicas....

If she is finishing up there will be nothing to smoke... There's no mass whatsoever to any of her flowers. I agree though. She does look like she's finishing up in terms of her leaves but she has no brown pistols, minimal frost and no scent!!

From all the pics I've seen of this strain, all the pistols seem to be a bright vibrant orange. So that makes me think she not done... She's just such a weird one!

:pass:

Nemo looks like she is finishing - some just do it without going amber. Sativas more so than indicas
If she is finishing up there will be nothing to smoke... There's no mass whatsoever to any of her flowers. I agree though. She does look like she's finishing up in terms of her leaves but she has no brown pistols, minimal frost and no scent!!

From all the pics I've seen of this strain, all the pistols seem to be a bright vibrant orange. So that makes me think she not done... She's just such a weird one!

:pass:

You have nothing to lose keep her going .... maybe a good flush and some pk? Push her a little

Back