Extraction Made my first bubble hash

Ty @Eggboy , key is to make sure it’s dry. I dried mine for 3 days after production. Chopped cakes down to little pieces (smallest I could make ‘em) and dried on a ceramic plate. Then followed the Frenchmen technique. I mix all my trim from multiple strains so it should be interesting.
Thanks @Jpkindbud and proper drying noted, what's the frenchmen technique and do you have a link at all? :cheers:

Thanks mate, just watched a YouTube of him doing his extraction thing and I'll check more out in the coming days. Enjoy your hash and hope there'll be a smoke report at some point? :thumbsup:
Yes, I’ll definitely report! I’ve never had temple ball hash and from what I’ve been told and read, it’s gonna be a treat! Last time I had good hash (imported) was in the early 90’s I saw the brick unsealed (gold-ish medallion) with red ribbons and a dark waxy paper. Opened and was dark brown. Inside it was a pale light blond and the smoke was heaven. High was a good 50/50 but real long lasting. Tasted like smoking incense, similar to opium. Very perfume like but ultra smooth.

Yes, I’ll definitely report! I’ve never had temple ball hash and from what I’ve been told and read, it’s gonna be a treat! Last time I had good hash (imported) was in the early 90’s I saw the brick unsealed (gold-ish medallion) with red ribbons and a dark waxy paper. Opened and was dark brown. Inside it was a pale light blond and the smoke was heaven. High was a good 50/50 but real long lasting. Tasted like smoking incense, similar to opium. Very perfume like but ultra smooth.

Check out Chameleon glass if you don’t have a hash pipe (and are in the US, don’t know if they ship international)…I just picked one up for my first temple balls. Tried the small one as it was my first press to test, letting the others cure 6-12 months. Like you said, the temple came out like smooth floral perfume…the flower was earthy cocoa. High from the temple was a constant rolling creeper, at first didn’t feel a thing and 20 minutes later was sinking into the corner of the couch!
:baked:

How did you get yours so smooth @Jpkindbud ? Got temple ball envy, great work! :bow:

ABA6785B-924A-4026-B672-FDBE1B1FC0E3.jpeg

Check out Chameleon glass if you don’t have a hash pipe (and are in the US, don’t know if they ship international)…I just picked one up for my first temple balls. Tried the small one as it was my first press to test, letting the others cure 6-12 months. Like you said, the temple came out like smooth floral perfume…the flower was earthy cocoa. High from the temple was a constant rolling creeper, at first didn’t feel a thing and 20 minutes later was sinking into the corner of the couch!
:baked:

How did you get yours so smooth @Jpkindbud ? Got temple ball envy, great work! :bow:

View attachment 1555215
After wine bottle press, I peeled off the turkey bag and then squeezed and folded about 4 times then formed a square. I then doubled the process to make sure. Then when I form the square, I smoothed all cracks and lines then rolled for about a minute, had gloves on as well

After wine bottle press, I peeled off the turkey bag and then squeezed and folded about 4 times then formed a square. I then doubled the process to make sure. Then when I form the square, I smoothed all cracks and lines then rolled for about a minute, had gloves on as well

Sounds like I did correct, I just need to hone that part obviously to get your level results. Crazy great work again growmie, cheers :thumbsup:

Back