Extraction Making vape oil from bubble hash using Mass Terpene products

50% off right now! $24.98 if it will do hash straight up, I'm getting one!

https://www.thevapelifestore.com/products/yocan-evolve-plus-vape-pen-kit

I have a machine almost identical to yours pop22, and the Bubbleman bags (love those bags).
I have made a few runs, last one pulled 47g dry of mixed grade and I made temple balls so they can cure.

I really want to press them for rosin but can't afford the equipment yet, so for now I am looking to get a vape recommended by Dudeski that works well for hash. Yocan Evolve Plus (or the XL if you have higher tolerance)

Well............ apparently I didn't use enough. I have a nice, hard lump in the jar lol so I'll add more and see what happens

So.......... This morning I added the rest of the ServM and popped it into the oven for another 30 minutes. I figured it might degrade the potency and manybe it did. However, it did make a thick oil and I put about 1/2 into a tank. The tank is on a cheap 510 thread battery. It works.
I took 4 good hits and waited. the taste was very mild to almost absent. Good a very nice buzz! So I'm happy with my results. Now to see how the tank stands up to this. I'll be back in a bit with a pic or 2

That pic I promised? Well, it seems I took a couple more rips on that vape pen........ and got totally stoned! And as it was wearing off, I broke out my Moroccan hash pipe which has only up to this point, had only scissor hash in it lol! So I popped some of the 73 mic bubblehash in it and fired it up. OHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh last time I had hash was 1973............ I love the smell and the taste of good hash! And this was good! The hash is a mix of at least 5 different strains but is still tasty. And I love the pipe! I'd always wanted a dedicated hash pipe and I found a shop online that sell pipes and other items like rugs etc.
I ordered that Yocan Evolve Plus also, can't wait to vape some hash in it!

@Dudeski I ordered that Yocan, any tips will be greatly appreciated!

And now........................... the pics! lol

loaded tank.jpg

hash pipe pic1a - 8-30-2019.jpg

That pic I promised? Well, it seems I took a couple more rips on that vape pen........ and got totally stoned! And as it was wearing off, I broke out my Moroccan hash pipe which has only up to this point, had only scissor hash in it lol! So I popped some of the 73 mic bubblehash in it and fired it up. OHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh last time I had hash was 1973............ I love the smell and the taste of good hash! And this was good! The hash is a mix of at least 5 different strains but is still tasty. And I love the pipe! I'd always wanted a dedicated hash pipe and I found a shop online that sell pipes and other items like rugs etc.
I ordered that Yocan Evolve Plus also, can't wait to vape some hash in it!

@Dudeski I ordered that Yocan, any tips will be greatly appreciated!

And now........................... the pics! lol

View attachment 1097201
View attachment 1097202
Tips for using the vape. I pack crumbled and not too tight. But it has to be on the coils on the bottom. Coils are like an old cigarette lighter. Then I "warm" up the hash by pressing and holding the button for about 5 seconds. Let off then do it again. It takes a bit to get it hot enough to vape. Once hitting though, be careful. Its sneaky once it starts toking!
After a couple hits you may have to pack it down closer to the coils as it heats from the bottom.

You will love it!

Tips for using the vape. I pack crumbled and not too tight. But it has to be on the coils on the bottom. Coils are like an old cigarette lighter. Then I "warm" up the hash by pressing and holding the button for about 5 seconds. Let off then do it again. It takes a bit to get it hot enough to vape. Once hitting though, be careful. Its sneaky once it starts toking!
After a couple hits you may have to pack it down closer to the coils as it heats from the bottom.

You will love it!
Thank you.

Back