Extraction Making vape oil from bubble hash using Mass Terpene products

I tried the dry ice thing once. It probably would have worked better if the bud wasn't so dry. But I'm happy with the bubble hash, it comes out very clean, especially the second and third runs. I'm going to try fresh frozen next time!

I've got more trim. I think I'll run with just the 160 and the 73. I'll use the 190 as the filter bag. then press it into rosin and make the vape juice from that. I'll have to buy some ServM.

I've got more trim. I think I'll run with just the 160 and the 73. I'll use the 190 as the filter bag. then press it into rosin and make the vape juice from that. I'll have to buy some ServM.
How did that work out?

Ya know........ I forgot all about this lol! I got some terpenes from Mister Extractor. It took some experimenting to get the right mix but it did work well. I just don't like this type of vaping. I did get a vape pen that will vape the hash as is, jusrt need s supply of coil as I got about ten uses from one coil, the Yocan Evolve plus. Works nicely with hash and I love the taste of hash!

How did that work out?

Ya know........ I forgot all about this lol! I got some terpenes from Mister Extractor. It took some experimenting to get the right mix but it did work well. I just don't like this type of vaping. I did get a vape pen that will vape the hash as is, jusrt need s supply of coil as I got about ten uses from one coil, the Yocan Evolve plus. Works nicely with hash and I love the taste of hash!
I can't remember the last time I had hash..................ages!

From 1970 -1972 hash was cheap and plentiful in the small northern town I lived in. And during those years, hash was all I smoked! Red Lebonese was my favorite!

I'll be making bubble hash probably from the GG I'm growing, I have a plethora of weed right now lol! I got a Food Saver and use it to vacuum seal my jars of weed. Bud will keep a long time like that!

And yeah, I'm rambling.... must be that joint of Mazar I just smoked.

I can't remember the last time I had hash..................ages!

From 1970 -1972 hash was cheap and plentiful in the small northern town I lived in. And during those years, hash was all I smoked! Red Lebonese was my favorite!

I'll be making bubble hash probably from the GG I'm growing, I have a plethora of weed right now lol! I got a Food Saver and use it to vacuum seal my jars of weed. Bud will keep a long time like that!

And yeah, I'm rambling.... must be that joint of Mazar I just smoked.

Back