Ribbzzy

Trig, why'd you aways call me Dave?
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Back after the Ribbz family holiday, batteries recharged and ready to grow. A White Crack and Grapey Walter were dropped Sat morning, both popped their heads up today, though you'll have to take my word for it, I've got no pic's yet. Set up is the usual shebang. I've gotta show some love to @la'aloa for helping out a tourist in need, made an amazing holiday, just that little bit better. Nothing like smoking a joint on top of a dead volcano. What a place to live

I'm in for this, good luck!
Back after the Ribbz family holiday, batteries recharged and ready to grow. A White Crack and Grapey Walter were dropped Sat morning, both popped their heads up today, though you'll have to take my word for it, I've got no pic's yet. Set up is the usual shebang. I've gotta show some love to @la'aloa for helping out a tourist in need, made an amazing holiday, just that little bit better. Nothing like smoking a joint on top of a dead volcano. What a place to live

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

White Crack is next on my list, when a space opens up in the jungle tent. I Have a Grapey Walter thats about a 8 days. Really small sitting btw the rest that are all i0n fllower. Have heard nothing but good things about both strains.
Glad u had a good vacation, always good for the mental well being.
MrGoat

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I'm a bit further a head than you are on wc. I have one of those freebie testers they sent out a while ago.
I highly suggest lots of let, she can get a lot of growth.
Here's mine yesterday, day 33, you have a lot of goodness coming your way
J6Zje8b.jpg

Back