Mars Hydro Growing Journal Contest 2021 - SP6500

Marshydro

Marshydro sales rep
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.mars-hydro.com
Hey, my dear Mars Hydro led growers! The exciting moment now! :woohoo: Mars Hydro contest here, win free light-SP 6500! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Contest Time: 8th Jan - 8th March

Participate Rules:
Open a new thread on the autoflwower forum to record your grow journal with Mars Hydro light.
2.Title format should be " Mars Hydro grow journal + Light Model + other info ".
Eg. Mars Hydro grow journal SP 3000 white widow in 2x4
3.Put your grow journal link here and @Marshydro
4.Update weekly.

How to pick the winner: The most views of the grow journal thread. If there are several growers with the same first rank views (such as 10k), we will pick the winner randomly from these growers.

Prize: Mars Hydro SP 6500 LED grow light

We will announce the winners on March 9. :vibe:
This is really a nice chance to get the free the beast light.:d5: Welcome to join us! Peace love and happy growing! :love:

SP 6500 LED grow light
Draw power: 650w
Coverage: 3’x5’ (90x150 cm)
Replace HPS: 1000W
Waterproof: IP65
Size: 1073*90*92mm
Gross Weight: 10.485KG
The best Mars Hydro light for tall tree cannabis cultivators growing!

mars hydro grow journal contest 2021-sp 6500 led grow light.png

Nice one, thanks for sponsoring once again :worship:
Is it for new grows only or can I use my current grow that is finishing up in the next couple of weeks?
Grown under 2 Mars Hydro TS1000 in a Mars Hydro 2x4x6 tent, I have pictures of all stages of the grow.

Nice one, thanks for sponsoring once again :worship:
Is it for new grows only or can I use my current grow that is finishing up in the next couple of weeks?
Grown under 2 Mars Hydro TS1000 in a Mars Hydro 2x4x6 tent, I have pictures of all stages of the grow.
No limit, you can start with your current growing, or can start with the new round, just start a new journal, and update weekly, notice the title requirements

I would love to get in on this, but unfortunately I dont have a Marshydro light... yet. Good luck to everyone! Stay lifted.

I would love to get in on this, but unfortunately I dont have a Marshydro light... yet. Good luck to everyone! Stay lifted.
Shame:sad: Sorry to disturb you, I thought you use the TS 1000 light. It's ok, there will be a giveaway for all autoflower grower in the near future:cheers:

Im getting on this just started new babys of on the 3rd some fastbuds strawberry pie and glue autos along with just a few other strains
Strawberry cookies, strawberry kush,chocolate skunk, and 1 purple queen.

Back