Mars Hydro Growing Journal Contest 2021 - SP6500

Shame:sad: Sorry to disturb you, I thought you use the TS 1000 light. It's ok, there will be a giveaway for all autoflower grower in the near future:cheers:
No, no money for now but pretty sure when I purchase it will be a Marshydro. I dig the FC's and SP's a lot for sure!

Very cool @Marshydro , that sure is a beast of a light and would love to have it in the rotation. I just bought a new Mars Hydro tent as well that’s on the way too.

I actually have a Journal going now testing some Seedstocker seeds where I’ve done a bit of a review of my new SP 150 with it’s maiden grow. So far it is killing it! Check it out below

(Journal name has been modified to adhere to the contest rules)

Last edited:
me gonna hafta pass on this one, but :goodluck: to all & Happee New Year! :headbang: ppp

I'm gonna pass on this one guys! When the winner is determined by views or likes it basically makes it a popularity contest! Good luck to all that enter though ✌✌

Does it have to be the same light all the way through? Have sp150's I start out with and if they outgrow the closets, they go under sp2000

I'm gonna pass on this one guys! When the winner is determined by views or likes it basically makes it a popularity contest! Good luck to all that enter though ✌✌
True enough, not really a fan of that either. Also is heavily dependent on location of the thread on the forums. Some areas of the forums get more traffic then others.
Oh well, I’m going to be doing my journal regardless. My goal with journals is to have others to chat with, get tips when things go awry, and hopefully help others who find it later down the road.

True enough, not really a fan of that either. Also is heavily dependent on location of the thread on the forums. Some areas of the forums get more traffic then others.
Oh well, I’m going to be doing my journal regardless. My goal with journals is to have others to chat with, get tips when things go awry, and hopefully help others who find it later down the road.
Said perfectly!

Very cool, big thanks to mars for sponsoring yet another giveaway. I have a ts1000 I like very much but, it's growing vegetables. And doing a darn fine job I might add!

great giveaway , ill sit this one out though , not for me

:headbang:

Click The Rocker, dare ya!

Back