Mars Hydro Growing Journal Contest 2021 - SP6500

Does it have to be the same light all the way through? Have sp150's I start out with and if they outgrow the closets, they go under sp2000
I dont think that matters bud. There both Mars Hydro grow lights. I doubt they will disqualify you from winning cuz you used two different mars hydro lights. As long as there mars hydro lights your golden.

Very cool @Marshydro , that sure is a beast of a light and would love to have it in the rotation. I just bought a new Mars Hydro tent as well that’s on the way too.

I actually have a Journal going now testing some Seedstocker seeds where I’ve done a bit of a review of my new SP 150 with it’s maiden grow. So far it is killing it! Check it out below

(Journal name has been modified to adhere to the contest rules)
Hi Rock, this enter is invalid, need to open a new grow journal. :smoking:

Why not, I remember you have TS 1000 light and mars hydro tent. Not interest in the prize, SP 6500 light?
Thats my job Tina. Lol. I'm gonna use the TS 1000 and win me that beautiful SP 6500 :jump: :headbang:

Isn't 8 weeks kind of short?

Hi Rock, this enter is invalid, need to open a new grow journal. :smoking:
Do you mean that I have to make a new thread so that the thread was created within the contest start date and then copy my current journal over? Or that I need to start a new journal and it can’t be an existing one? Because as @Sour D mentioned, it’s not much time between now and the end date of the contest to complete a full grow.

Back