Mars Hydro New lights -- SP series (we need tester)

Marshydro

Marshydro sales rep
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.mars-hydro.com
Hello All AFN members,
Thanks for all your concerning and long time waiting for our new lights!:woohoo:
This moment, I feel very honored to announce that Mars Hydro SP series are released!:cooldance:
Their names are SP-150 & SP-200.:woohoo1:
Let's have a look at below video to get more information.:thanks:

Currently, the pre-orders are only opened to US & CA market and the delivery will start in one month.:yay:
As a support to all of you, we will offer a 10% discount for both lights as a support.
You can get your discount on www.mars-hydro.com with the coupon code : autoflower:welcome:
Click here to find more information: Mars SP

Last edited:
We will choose one growers to sponsor his grow: Either 2x4 tent with one SP 200 or one 3x3 tent with 2pcs SP 150; Below is what we need:
- time: 12~27th, Dec.
- Tell us why would we choose you? Have you used LED light before? Have you used light similar to our new one(such as QB)? How many years' experience do you have in growing? Why you want to test our new light? How are you going to test our new lights? Would you like to open a new thread to record? How often do you update? You may share a picture as well!
- Testers needs to write an grow journal with the sponsored light and tent, and keep others update how it works out. At least 1~2 times each week.
- We will send 5 random gift to others who don't get the light and tent.
- Please include this tag [HASHTAG]#MarsHydro[/HASHTAG] SP# in your post so that we know you are a contestant:welcome:
TIM图片20181212094133.jpg
TIM图片20181212094138.jpg

Last edited:
We will choose one growers to sponsor his grow: Either 2x4 tent with one SP 200 or one 3x3 tent with 2pcs SP 150; Below is what we need:
- time: 12~27th, Dec.
- Tell us why would we choose you? Have you used LED light before? Have you used light similar to our new one(such as QB)? How many years' experience do you have in growing? Why you want to test our new light? How are you going to test our new lights? Would you like to open a new thread to record? How often do you update? You may share a picture as well!
- Testers needs to write an grow journal with the sponsored light and tent, and keep others update how it works out. At least 1~2 times each week.
- We will send 5 random gift to others who don't get the light and tent.
- Please include this tag [HASHTAG]#MarsHydro[/HASHTAG] SP# in your post so that we know you are a contestant:welcome:
View attachment 985861 View attachment 985862
Mars is always putting out newer and better! Great job :headbang:

#MarsHydroSP#

I currently have 2 open tents, 2x4 & 4x4. If i had a choice sp200 would fit the 2x4 perfectly. I also have a bunch of new babies about a week old that would love some new light. The only name brand light was won from you already and she is loving it.

My current set-up is in a 5x5 area with 6 40w led strip lights 6 50w 110v cobs. If i was to test your light I would start a new thread and push it on live stoners and anywhere else i can.

I have been growing for a little less than 3yrs now and have everything dialed in with megacrop from @Greenleaf Nutrients. Dozens of plants harvested with only one def to date and it was a minor calmag issue.

The main reason i want to test your light is to grow some monster plants like the pros here. Seems lighting is the number one thing needed to grow big.

I would have no problems updating twice a week or more. I love showing off!

Double grape grown under 50w 110v cob
IMG_20181026_192657.jpg

Back