• Love
Reactions: Waira and pop22

St. Tom

buzzing for you my brother you worked hard on your journal so well deserved

pop22

Conrats!

Waira

lucky dawg!!
I want to thank Marshydro for holding this contest and allowing me to participate in it.
It's very much appreciated and this light will be used to help several people in need of meds that this light will surely help me to do so in large quantities.

I must admiy that I would have loved to do my next grow under the SP6500, going by what the 450w is doing now, I think it could really max things out, maybe even switch from Coco to DWC and aim for a full KG of bud :smoking:

I must admiy that I would have loved to do my next grow under the SP6500, going by what the 450w is doing now, I think it could really max things out, maybe even switch from Coco to DWC and aim for a full KG of bud :smoking:
The ONLY downside to winning this light is that I will have to buy or borrow a PAR meter. Although the newest monitor from PulseGrow may be something to look into.

@WildBill Where would you place this light? In a tent or cabinet, or the corner in the room? And we'd like to see you grow some tall tree plants, this light is too powerful and with the deep penetration

Mars.png1615602529042.png

:jointman: :evil1: :rolleyes2: Everything worked out for the best :greencheck:

:yay1: Congrad's 'Bill! :bday1:...looking forward to seeing how it performs for ya! ...just no pics of you in the shop under that blaster wearing your banana hammock and flipflops--- :hula::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks: :crying:

WildBill

You get this rep for making coffee come out my nose! LOL!
:jointman: :evil1: :rolleyes2: Everything worked out for the best :greencheck:

:yay1: Congrad's 'Bill! :bday1:...looking forward to seeing how it performs for ya! ...just no pics of you in the shop under that blaster wearing your banana hammock and flipflops--- :hula::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks: :crying:
LMMFAO!:funny::funny:
THANKS MAN I APPRECIATE IT!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back