Mars Hydro Growing Journal Contest 2021 - SP6500

The courior updates online are just a brutal tease. Never on time. Then when it gets stuck at a depot and you sit waiting... and waiting... and then the status never changes but bam it arrives at your doorstep unannounced. We only have one courior service around me that I trust and they deliver a ton for Amazon. When they say they come the come and packages never messed up. And I like they take a picture of the box on your doorstep and email it to you right away. All the other major brands suck. UPS in my city is the worst actually. Don't even bother with them.

You'll get your new lights soon enough...

The courior updates online are just a brutal tease. Never on time. Then when it gets stuck at a depot and you sit waiting... and waiting... and then the status never changes but bam it arrives at your doorstep unannounced. We only have one courior service around me that I trust and they deliver a ton for Amazon. When they say they come the come and packages never messed up. And I like they take a picture of the box on your doorstep and email it to you right away. All the other major brands suck. UPS in my city is the worst actually. Don't even bother with them.

You'll get your new lights soon enough...
Thanks man! :thumbsup:
I'm not worried about getting my light. I'm just tired of delivery companies using covid for lame ass excuses for sloppy work.

FLAME ON!
tumblr_static_tumblr_lxlgwclo7y1qc6xxfo1_500.gif

GOOD GOD THIS IS A BRIGHT LIGHT!!!!!!
THE MARSHYDRO SP6500 IS
INSTALLED!

I made a couple of mods to the growroom. I added a little to the tent exhaust. I'm now directing the exhaust towards the new driver, that's mounted on a shelf outside the tent, and out of the primary lung room. That new Inventronics driver is HEAVY!!! Moved the outlet strip too because of the size of the driver too. Since this is much more powerful, I mounted the dimmer in a better position so I can dim when needed.

It's just shy of 30inches.....yup......30 inches above the canopy. That should roughly be in the mid to low 800's in the center area and the sides should be in the 700's with the reflected light coming into play.

Lights on in a few hours. I'll have to keep an eye on the thermal load in the tent and get an ider where it's gonna run.
THANKS AGAIN MARSHYDRO!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Dimmed to the minimum

IMG_20210324_144209760.jpg

Last edited:
Looks excellent man, now I want one even more :biggrin:
Must say though, the 450w from the 3 TS1000 seems to be doing the job mighty so the 650w might just be a waste of electricity in the 2/4/6ft tent

3 TS1000 seems to be doing the job
I agree. Would have loved to have won the big boy light, but I have a similar setup as you and I don't see any lack of light issues and great bang for the buck with the smaller lights IMO.

I agree. Would have loved to have won the big boy light, but I have a similar setup as you and I don't see any lack of light issues and great bang for the buck with the smaller lights IMO.
450watt for 400 isn't bad at all :)
I'm actually considering just getting more of the TS1000 lights for when I get the 2 square meter tent, instead of one or two big ones.

Back