Status
Not open for further replies.
It was not my intention to put Med-Man down I was Just simply wanting to share the facts that I had from my own results growing his gear. And I don't care what he says he did tell me before I bought any seeds from him that if I encountered any problems that I would be reimbursed. Then when I ran into problems and showed him pics he said replacements would be sent but then he blocked me.
So that just showed me he cares nothing about MJ just $$$ and to me a man's word is worth any amount of $$$$ in this world. I have had problems with some others breeders seeds but the difference was when I told/showed them they sent me more seeds even a lot more than what I had ordered and apologized for the problem. And I don't post this just to get rep points (hell you can see for yourself no one has given me any as I have had 34 points forever) I just want people to know the truth so they don't waste their $$$ like I did. Have a dank day.

Hey man...if you want some quality Canadian genetics from a breeder that does care about MJ and not just cash, go check out PeakseedsBC. Great prices and fine strains, though selection is limited. Outdoor times are a little varied on some strains(skunkberry), but others are perfect(texada skunk). Certainly worth a look and his strains are very highly regarded in reviews(and my own limited experience with skunkberry and texada skunk).

This is all ive got saved Waira! This was the top off my last nug I had, and I said to myself, oh I better take a picture before its all gone! So for your pleasure here is the last nug at 2 months of cure. You can check out my photoperiods album and shes in there from start to finish, shes the real frosty one lol. Seriously though, I can press a bud the size of my bowl 3 times and get plenty for 2-3 dabs, obviously I dont do monster dabs because why waste it right? But I get about a 30% return on good buds.

full

:woody: :drool: :clapper::clapper::clapper: Oh man! That's got my biscuits burnin'! :rofl: the resin coverage is obscene my friend- :d5: --she's halfway to rosin already! ...Mmmm, *slobber*-- floral, hashy, piney,.. any fruity or sweet notes? Sounds like she has a diverse terp' profile- :greenthumb: -- dude, I wish you were my neighbor, I'd beggar you -(not bugger, you perv')- for a cutting! :bow: :crying: Thanks for indulging/tormenting us Truu... :smokeout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back