Welcome back:bighug::bighug:

Thanks Tina!! I was never gone just buried in work I've procrastinated on... I have to make sure I don't slack so bad in the future with updates... Thanks for always being here!

Thanks for you response i have a 4x2x5 twnt will 4 be okay in that size tent . Yours grew huge

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Never a problem! again I apologize for the long delay in reply to you... Oh yes I think you would have a mini jungle and great harvest with 4 in that size tent! What size pot are you planning on using?

coffee shop open for biz again!, cheers Reb! SD always makes my blood run quicker!

:smoking: I cannot WAIT to see yours grow out... I'm on the edge of my seat lol :bighug:

A 40 gallon shared pot.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Jungle!! Say it with me... I know that you can... :smoking: Tag me in that grow!!

Bout time....

:pass:

How old is sister d? She's Beautiful!

:pass: I know. Brand me "slacker" *hangs head*

Thanks Dude! She was 8 weeks at that point in time :biggrin:

Here's 3 x Super Blueberry at 1 week.
WP_20170424_001.jpg

3 x Incredible Bulk at 7 weeks... This strain likes to go 10-11 weeks...
WP_20170424_003.jpg

I have 2 x HBD, 1 PK, and 3 x glueberry og x sister d (yet to name that cross) waiting to pop out!

@ashton

I just brand you as reb! Will all thats in your tent i can see how much free time you have. The Bluedream is looking good, on my list to try.

Sweet! Thanks!

I also forgot my two Blue Dream under the Roleadro
View attachment 739701
i got a couple roleadro as well. they do pretty well for the money.
looking good reb. and looks like you need a lesson in bondage lol. them girls are wild n free. i like mine chained up lol. dif strokes.
but all seriousness. looking good.

needs rope. lmao jk.
def subbing up to this grow!

Back