Seed Stockers MedGrower does Seed Stockers Blackberry Gum (Telos 0008 / DWC)

Congrats on your lovely Haul there. I got a few seed stockers going and would be very pleased if my buds come out with some nice color hues as your did.

Cheers

Congrats brother and thanks for sharing your grow skills, lovely that BBG and what a harvest! Sent some reppers....
Me got also the Sticky Fingers, but will grow em later next year, hope you had some fine Merry Juana and better wishes for the New Year 2019! May it be a year for all of us with plenty and excellent harvests!:pass:

Thanks man! Yes the Sticky Fingers seems very promosing. I tried to pop one seed and it simply refused to go. No life at all. I am germinating 2nd one right now and still waiting for it to pop up... I just hope nothing happened to the seeds during transport. Some comic customs guy took it to microwave oven perhaps? :biggrin:

Congrats on your lovely Haul there. I got a few seed stockers going and would be very pleased if my buds come out with some nice color hues as your did.

Cheers

Thanks for that Weedman! Not just that bag appeal, but this strain so far has been extremely relaxing. Not in a bad way but it really has delivered such a deep and soothing relaxation that it is enough to actually be more effective than some of the pharmaceutical anti-spasticity medicines they prescribe for MS patients. Initial tests are very promising. This really helps my patient and it really seems this goes to my personal toolkit for MS disease related spasticity. Great medical strain!

Bro, why not jumping on and play with us in battles, i would love to see you on Dinafem or Seddstockers battle....

Bro, why not jumping on and play with us in battles, i would love to see you on Dinafem or Seddstockers battle....

Yes I'd love to jump into some of your growbattles ofcourse but checking it out, I cannot due to the rules that limits me to start at 1st of Feb and I got two different grows going already :smoking: Also I've been really busy with my life these days (very good things going on!) so it may be difficult for me to provide good updates each week.

Let's see if I'd manage to jump in later this year! :bighug:

Yes I'd love to jump into some of your growbattles ofcourse but checking it out, I cannot due to the rules that limits me to start at 1st of Feb and I got two different grows going already :smoking: Also I've been really busy with my life these days (very good things going on!) so it may be difficult for me to provide good updates each week.

Let's see if I'd manage to jump in later this year! :bighug:
Just gimmi a shout, if your ready then:pass:

Back