Seed Stockers MedGrower does Seed Stockers Blackberry Gum (Telos 0008 / DWC)

MedGrower

That hydrodude again
Reaction score
Hello!

I am trying a little bit new format for my grow diaries, making them more like grow reports and documenting them at the later part of their cycle. This way we can skip to right to the most interesting part of the whole grow with my regular grows, provided everything has gone alright during the vegetative period.

I have been growing Seed Stockers Blackberry Gum (automatic) now for approximately 73 days in my closet and she has been taking her time and turning out to be quite a monster in there. One plant filling up the space in my cabinet, and I have ended up having only 20 cm between the canopy and my Telos 0008 light (this light has been modified to run on 6 modules, 180w power intake).

Here are some pictures:

Filling her buds up now:
Blackberry Gum D73 001.jpg

Blackberry Gun D73 002.jpg

canopy.jpg

Stalk pictures. The netpot diameter is 5cm. Here you can see the results of the mainlining -technique and how it divides the power transmission equally to 4 main branches this way.
Stalk 001.jpg

Demonstration on resilience on this strain. During the vegetative period, once I was training this plant with rather heavy hand, I bent these left and right brances so hard they snapped from their base that is connecting them both to the mainstem below. Tissue was cracked open, exposing the hollow inners of the plant! I simply fixed her up with tape and she was like nothing ever happened even one day after. See the "scar" there in between.
Stalk 002.jpg

Stalk 003.jpg

When did she start flowering for you dude? I'm running 3 of them now and not one has started flower at day 55 so I'm pretty sure now that they're photoperiods and I've misread the label :cuss:.

looking good medgrower she is huge :d5:

Thanks Stoney! :pass:

When did she start flowering for you dude? I'm running 3 of them now and not one has started flower at day 55 so I'm pretty sure now that they're photoperiods and I've misread the label :cuss:.

Must have been some two / three weeks back I saw fist signs of budsites developing, so I'd estimate somewhere around day 56. Seems like this strain takes a bit more time, in general, but I hope that this also means there is a good reward at the end of the cycle. Perhaps using shorter reservoir would work for triggering the generative period earlier...? Good luck and let me know how she is doing in coming days! :cheers:

still hiding the goods from us i see sir ryker tut tut:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows: like med says if the bbgum has a bit root space it seems to veg forever but gets silly big so sorta worth it scrogging or training would bring the best potential out of her

Thanks Stoney! :pass:

Must have been some two / three weeks back I saw fist signs of budsites developing, so I'd estimate somewhere around day 56. Seems like this strain takes a bit more time, in general, but I hope that this also means there is a good reward at the end of the cycle. Perhaps using shorter reservoir would work for triggering the generative period earlier...? Good luck and let me know how she is doing in coming days! :cheers:

Thank you dude, made my life easier a bit now. I did top mine and trained them too, guess that could be also connected to our later bloom. Yours is looking awesome :thumbsup:.

still hiding the goods from us i see sir ryker tut tut:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows: like med says if the bbgum has a bit root space it seems to veg forever but gets silly big so sorta worth it scrogging or training would bring the best potential out of her

Yeah, can't seem to get around and post some stuff, extra big grow means extra busy :smoking:. Are you running anything now?

Thank you dude, made my life easier a bit now. I did top mine and trained them too, guess that could be also connected to our later bloom. Yours is looking awesome :thumbsup:.

Yeah, can't seem to get around and post some stuff, extra big grow means extra busy :smoking:. Are you running anything now?
not right now it will be a few weeks before i get going have the thread started already but wont be much going on till the new year then i have a bunch of different genetic to run through trying to find a couple of killer mums might be a auto run or two in there also got some new mephisto gear couldn't help myself with the deals

Day 82

Buds have begun filling up now and the plant is going through solution very quick still indicating that she is going to be kicking around for another couple weeks easily. Plenty of brown pistils, but they are turning brown due to the age, stress from defoliation and stress from the light that is pretty close (around 20cm, cannot get it higher due to the size of the plant). Leaves are still all healthy green, some cupping due to low RH but it is ok. Checked the tricomes too, and they are milky / clear right now.

D82 overview.jpg

D82 canopy.jpg

D82 bud1.jpg

Tricomes:

D82 micro 1.jpg

D82 micro 2.jpg

D82 micro 3.jpg

Before I do an update on the weekend, I was thinking of engaging the audience to try to guess what is the EC of my reservoir that I am running this monster on? Check the size of that stalk, the leaves and make a guess how much nutrients does that need to feed?

Tip: My base water EC as it comes out of the tap is around 0.14 EC

Back