Megacrop and DIY Octopots

Awesome! I read a little suggestion from Man O Green that it's a little low in mg and sulfur. Add 1g/gal of Epsom salt and it should be just about right. I haven't used mine yet but I will be soon.

@InkAddict$ is having good luck with his, I believe he is using the one part.

Awesome! I read a little suggestion from Man O Green that it's a little low in mg and sulfur. Add 1g/gal of Epsom salt and it should be just about right. I haven't used mine yet but I will be soon.

Thanks! I use RO/DI water and add Epsom and gypsum to stabilize it. Think I would need to add even more? I add 0.3g each per gallon, as suggested to me previously by Man O I think. I can definitely bump the Epsom up, but should I bump up the gypsum as well? My biggest concern is it being auto-fill and the pH going haywire sitting there

Oh you know what? I've got a note at home with the ppm ranges for MC broken down by element. I'm out for the rest of the day on my mobile but, I'll post it in here when I am home this evening.

Oh you know what? I've got a note at home with the ppm ranges for MC broken down by element. I'm out for the rest of the day on my mobile but, I'll post it in here when I am home this evening.
Oh nice, that would be fantastic! This will be my first foray away from amended soil in awhile and all help is appreciated!

And I add no Epsom salt....

Thanks! I use RO/DI water and add Epsom and gypsum to stabilize it. Think I would need to add even more? I add 0.3g each per gallon, as suggested to me previously by Man O I think. I can definitely bump the Epsom up, but should I bump up the gypsum as well? My biggest concern is it being auto-fill and the pH going haywire sitting there
Listen your running different then me ...I use coco and ac infinity self watering grow bases...I used ro water with megacrop and had shit plants....now I run my Megacrop totally different...I use tap water...I don't use calmag or Epsom salt....I only bubble my water and add vitc , hydroguard, and yucca powder...then I add the megacrop..5gal bucket I add 25g...perfect puts my ppms around 850-900...so 650 of that being megacrop....I also use their seakelp, sweet candy, and bud explosion....when I add those I cut back on onepart....hope this helps....eversince I'm growing plants like these....
20230717_122044.jpg
20230709_083205.jpg
20230717_094829.jpg
20230727_083802.jpg
20230717_103903.jpg

Last edited:
Ask me anything im here to help...

To be honest when I followed all the Ro water and Epsom salt feeds...I was in Happy frog...my plants would be shit...yellow brown dots everywhere...what's your tap ppm and ph? Mine is crazy 8.5ph ppm of 250....but works like magic...better then ro...a dot of vitc powder takes out the chlorimines and bubble with fish tank bubbler for 24hr...well mine stays bubbling...I'll make 3 buckets for all stages.. 1st bucket is for flowering plants...ppm of 900 2nd bucket for veg ppm of 700 3rd bucket is for seedling ppm of 500....ph in coco i run 5.5 to 6.2
20230724_161804.jpg

To be honest when I followed all the Ro water and Epsom salt feeds...I was in Happy frog...my plants would be shit...yellow brown dots everywhere...what's your tap ppm and ph? Mine is crazy 8.5ph ppm of 250....but works like magic...better then ro...a dot of vitc powder takes out the chlorimines and bubble with fish tank bubbler for 24hr...well mine stays bubbling...I'll make 3 buckets for all stages.. 1st bucket is for flowering plants...ppm of 900 2nd bucket for veg ppm of 700 3rd bucket is for seedling ppm of 500....ph in coco i run 5.5 to 6.2View attachment 1618818
Thanks for the info! I just moved and haven’t looked into the water supply. My previous place had crap water, hence why I went ro/di. I will look into a water report and see what’s what, I would love to get away from ro/di. I got a lot of those yellow/brown spots too! Right after going into flower it would all go to hell

Back