The 2023 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

Was out of town for a bit and happy to see BB is still going good without any issues 😜

Well shit i spoke a day too soon on Blueberry. Went out in the rain to tie up some supports as the branches were sagging a bit.. started doing that and found BR starting on numerous buds, so ended up doing a selective harvest on it :shrug: Guess i pushed it as far as possible, and really didn't expect to make it this far, so it'z all good 😜
:clapper::clapper::clapper: That girl hung tough for reals mate! And the Rots is always lurking... I Hate how that shit hits late and hard sometimes -:doh:
Yup, soon as you see those attacks, it's time to call it good 'nuff!
She put on some lovely Fall colors, classic BB- :spels:

Super dank buds and a citrus tropical fruit smell...

A nice harvest with a good amount of amber, maybe 15% plus. Left some on her. Maybe they'll firm up some more.

@Waira

Citrus super Haze seed from Seedman 2018.

Harvest.
Skunk Hero 22 F1

She was not like last year's skunk hero. No color this year. I don't know why? It has a nice aroma of cantaloupe melons. It's sticky icky good resin build up. Bud structures pretty decent firm but not dank. The lower buds never developed maybe it needed more time. The weather here is not going to permit that I had a few days that she could go but I have things to do and places to go and people to see. So this is the time she gets harvested in my garden.
It's running about 10% amber. This one has a strong sativa traits.
...more :spels::hump::hump::hump: -- you and Jean and the hash-bat farms ya get each year, always a pleasure! :greenthumb:
SCH has been a proven solid performer for you year after year, she's on the Official recommended OD list in my book...
I forget, who's version of this is she?

SkH is another Champ! I'm not surprised to see such differences, we haven't seen that many of them grown so who knows what pheno spread and dominance is really out there? I love that melon aromatics are showing in both yours and Jean's this year, that is pure gold IMO!
Color expression even in cold weather is still dominated by genetics... I wonder if this trait is linked to the aroma? It often is...

I guess it's my 7th summer with y'all. I've grown a lot of weed in that time. Outside and in.
:dragon7:Wow, that's right huh?! ...it's been such a blur, these years/seasons zipping by....:coffee:
It's something I look forward too each year, you and Jean in particular because of the scale of your runs, variety and repeats which offer valuable insights to those cultivars. A lot of down stream benefits for all there!
respect.gif

@Waira The Funky miracle looks frosty :thumbsup: Yes on the aphids destroying the brain damage and those brown plant bugs. The lanky open structure on the Cherry Apple fritter saved her.
The CAF smells like cherry nice smoke very resinous and indica buzz effects :toke: Happy Farming !
Cheers GH! She's damn nice smoke too... Dried she's very sugary and firm. I need to get with T20M Adam and talk her up some; so far not released yet? She's worthy!
The Humboldt Afghani heirloom and the Sour Strawburied are both damn nice too, rich terps and potent, especially the SS. That one's buds are just stoopid dense, seriously... chopping sends bits flying off like shards practically! Interesting berry cough syrup aroma and flavor too...
They are fast as well, so worthy of consideration for your conditions perhaps- :thumbsup:

That CAF looks excellent, and a fat haul to boot! The aroma is on point too which is encouraging for those looking for cherry stank...
I got mostly smaller nuggie-buds this year as well. Fortunately they look prime as the tops, just smaller sized. Even the kibbles & bits stuff are just as frosty and good bud:leaf ratio!
Still, it tells me I didn't prune out the lower nodes quite enough, but it's hard to tell what a plant will do past a point. First grows of a given cultivar make for some guessing to say the least!
I still feel bad for you about losses to vermin, that's a real drag... I'm thinking of how to protect them in the future:
- Boron based bait may help knock the local population down...
- I recall seeing an type of snail trap, a plastic ring of sorts with a convoluted cross section shape that could be loaded with TangleFoot on the underside which could be an effective physical barrier...

Second part of harvest TROPICANNA POISON FAST 24.September.This plants has realy big buds-too much heavy!😅
Smell is combination of mango,wood and skunky on finish,exactly along Sweet seeds specification.✅ I remember so red pheno has smaller buds. 😉 Strain for competition will be Cotton candy kush early.....
:headbang::clapper::clapper::woohoo1:-- man what a season you're having PGL! ... yet another weight-sagging beast--:help: :haha:
...it's been a treat to see these Sweet F1FV's get a real test this year, and show such great results... Very nicely done mate! :bravo:
Harvest of COTTON CANDY KUSH EARLY 🤩 :greencheck:
I made harvest of this monster in two weeks!Lot of work!😛 I was must made this onto two parts,in fact three with bottom buds.I was have sheared buds in icebox and I made final trim before and after work.Sleep was not be much abundant.😩😄 But one side was be more mature,was so that go it.🧐
This strain is biggest with biggest and densest buds in this year.Smell is combination of sweet and spice.Strong influence Power plant genes.
Cotton candy kush early harvest part one....
...and Delicious Fast types too :thumbsup:.... we've not seen much of those, and I've been curious...
Staged harvest is smart, I think every big plant grower in this Comp' does this... I do as well when needed to cook the less exposed buds a bit more!
I love the stuffed fridge pic- :crying::yay:... I think you'll have enough bud to get through Winter and the holidays....:rofl: Many happy gifts to come!
Some dry flower shots of the Skunk Hero 22 I've renamed Melon Madness. Excellent day time meds. Very energetic almost provides mental clarity and focus. It's a tasty blend of sweet cantaloupe and gas with floral undertones. This phenotype didn't wash very well for bubble hash but has been very generous with rosin returns around 25% with flower.
I'm down with that! I certainly do love me some melon aromatics, so rare for me... Dry bud looks fab' my man, just-right density and I figure she's stiff and heavy with resins!
The effects sound really nice too, all day happy place stuff - :thumbsup:
How's Speed Racer curing up?

>>> :headbang::d5::headbang: Wow, end of October already, and the the Comp is done now too with everybody in! :yay:

I'll get a Poll pic threads set up soon, where you can drop off your live and dry pics for auto's and photo's...
Prizes TBD yet,...I know Jean is offering his Goods so far; maybe Laughing Hyena (formerly Beaver), T20M and Sweet...

Oh, a product recommendation for you all, thanks to @MasonJarOG -- he sent me a bud washing product called Flower Shower (GreenGro), an all-in-one powder that worked the best yet IME! :greenthumb:Thanks Mason!

:clapper::clapper::clapper: That girl hung tough for reals mate! And the Rots is always lurking... I Hate how that shit hits late and hard sometimes -:doh:
Yup, soon as you see those attacks, it's time to call it good 'nuff!
She put on some lovely Fall colors, classic BB- :spels:

...more :spels::hump::hump::hump: -- you and Jean and the hash-bat farms ya get each year, always a pleasure! :greenthumb:
SCH has been a proven solid performer for you year after year, she's on the Official recommended OD list in my book...
I forget, who's version of this is she?

SkH is another Champ! I'm not surprised to see such differences, we haven't seen that many of them grown so who knows what pheno spread and dominance is really out there? I love that melon aromatics are showing in both yours and Jean's this year, that is pure gold IMO!
Color expression even in cold weather is still dominated by genetics... I wonder if this trait is linked to the aroma? It often is...

:dragon7:Wow, that's right huh?! ...it's been such a blur, these years/seasons zipping by....:coffee:
It's something I look forward too each year, you and Jean in particular because of the scale of your runs, variety and repeats which offer valuable insights to those cultivars. A lot of down stream benefits for all there! View attachment 1642828

Cheers GH! She's damn nice smoke too... Dried she's very sugary and firm. I need to get with T20M Adam and talk her up some; so far not released yet? She's worthy!
The Humboldt Afghani heirloom and the Sour Strawburied are both damn nice too, rich terps and potent, especially the SS. That one's buds are just stoopid dense, seriously... chopping sends bits flying off like shards practically! Interesting berry cough syrup aroma and flavor too...
They are fast as well, so worthy of consideration for your conditions perhaps- :thumbsup:

That CAF looks excellent, and a fat haul to boot! The aroma is on point too which is encouraging for those looking for cherry stank...
I got mostly smaller nuggie-buds this year as well. Fortunately they look prime as the tops, just smaller sized. Even the kibbles & bits stuff are just as frosty and good bud:leaf ratio!
Still, it tells me I didn't prune out the lower nodes quite enough, but it's hard to tell what a plant will do past a point. First grows of a given cultivar make for some guessing to say the least!
I still feel bad for you about losses to vermin, that's a real drag... I'm thinking of how to protect them in the future:
- Boron based bait may help knock the local population down...
- I recall seeing an type of snail trap, a plastic ring of sorts with a convoluted cross section shape that could be loaded with TangleFoot on the underside which could be an effective physical barrier...

:headbang::clapper::clapper::woohoo1:-- man what a season you're having PGL! ... yet another weight-sagging beast--:help: :haha:
...it's been a treat to see these Sweet F1FV's get a real test this year, and show such great results... Very nicely done mate! :bravo:

...and Delicious Fast types too :thumbsup:.... we've not seen much of those, and I've been curious...
Staged harvest is smart, I think every big plant grower in this Comp' does this... I do as well when needed to cook the less exposed buds a bit more!
I love the stuffed fridge pic- :crying::yay:... I think you'll have enough bud to get through Winter and the holidays....:rofl: Many happy gifts to come!

I'm down with that! I certainly do love me some melon aromatics, so rare for me... Dry bud looks fab' my man, just-right density and I figure she's stiff and heavy with resins!
The effects sound really nice too, all day happy place stuff - :thumbsup:
How's Speed Racer curing up?

>>> :headbang::d5::headbang: Wow, end of October already, and the the Comp is done now too with everybody in! :yay:

I'll get a Poll pic threads set up soon, where you can drop off your live and dry pics for auto's and photo's...
Prizes TBD yet,...I know Jean is offering his Goods so far; maybe Laughing Hyena (formerly Beaver), T20M and Sweet...

Oh, a product recommendation for you all, thanks to @MasonJarOG -- he sent me a bud washing product called Flower Shower (GreenGro), an all-in-one powder that worked the best yet IME! :greenthumb:Thanks Mason!
Awesome glad it worked out for you. Love the stuff.

:smokeout: hang tight guys, sorry for the lag times... work has been an SOB, and the topper was 6 people getting fucking COVID at once at the
lab - :yoinks:....:wall: .... masks and OT the last week or so! Looks to be easing up this week, TF....
It seems a small party gathering of lab peep's was the culprit, not sure who the "gifter" was- :cuss: or I'd wear their ass for a top hat! I dodged the bullet at least, since I was working that night.
Nobody was really sick with it fortunately, but man this variant is virulent! Watch you butts mates...

:smokeout: hang tight guys, sorry for the lag times... work has been an SOB, and the topper was 6 people getting fucking COVID at once at the
lab - :yoinks:....:wall: .... masks and OT the last week or so! Looks to be easing up this week, TF....
It seems a small party gathering of lab peep's was the culprit, not sure who the "gifter" was- :cuss: or I'd wear their ass for a top hat! I dodged the bullet at least, since I was working that night.
Nobody was really sick with it fortunately, but man this variant is virulent! Watch you butts mates...
Here man, wear this shirt, it'll protect you!
51i0167TitS._AC_UX522_.jpg

:toke: hey mates, I wanted to do a roll call of sorts for those entering into the polls...
Also, to remind y'all to pick and post the live and dry shots you want to use- :woohoo1:

Post them here please, where I can find them easily, or let me know what page they are on if already here. Many of the pages are so loaded with pics, it's a major PITA to navigate and search!

Let me know if I missed anybody...
@Growtogrow @Jean-O @Kyote @Green Hornet @JP1 @Prague guerilla love @Jpkindbud @MasonJarOG

I have a couple more trees to shake for prizes, but Jean has already offered :thanks::bow:
I think Laughing Hyena (formerly Beaver) is in, need to confirm... great auto's BTW!
Maybe Sawney too?
I'll check with T20M Adam as well.... Sweet too perhaps?

I think the format used last year is the way to go. Two Poll threads only, one for live+dry auto's, ditto for photo's...

I'm out. But I've enjoyed the show:clapper:

Out here as well, bud rot and over drying. Ran it thru the bowl trimmer and turned it all to joint material.
:dammit:well shizzle bits! ...that's sucky to hear JP and Jp' - :doh: ... Always great to have you two in the Comp though! :cheers:

@Waira ... here ya go wit me pics :thumbsup:
😍- Nice! --as always mate... we look forward to the gellie Gnomes each year- :rofl::d5:
Talk yer buds up some, I'm curious about how they turned out...effects, aroma....

@Waira i will need to do a dry trim and get them posted by the weekend.
No huge rush my man! ...lord knows I ain't bolting around on this either- :rolleyes2:
I think Asian Haze is my huckleberry this year, not 100% yet though...

Back