The 2023 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

Cherry Apple fritter live 2.jpg

An update for me- :jointman:

UEL and Miss K' are done and drying, and as mentioned I got Chop Eyes on Asian Haze!
She's doing that typical late stacking that Thai/Haze NLD tend to do, so the main body of trich's will do the talking on ripeness... Sunday or Tuesday I'm thinking... these pics are from the 12th, BTW...

>>> Asian Haze semi-auto
View attachment 1632375View attachment 1632381

hey, @Waira
Lovely to see a nice Thai sativa auto from LBH.
This is what I have cooking these days.
Winter grow, using the light 11/13 to force some photoperiod sativas into flower.
Here's a Super Silver Sour Thai Neville from Connoisseur Genetics for ya!
1702968021312.png

And some Neville's Haze x Mullumbimby Madness F2 (not really F2, as they are from two different Neville's Haze phenos, but close enough!)
1702967900543.png

Expecting a harvest in maybe late Jan to Feb some time.

Hope y'all rocking hard, peoples!

Shout out to @Mañ'O'Green for buzzing me.

Shanti!

hey, @Waira
Lovely to see a nice Thai sativa auto from LBH.
Shiva luv!:bighug:-- great to hear from you mate, how's life up there?
I was hoping you'd show up... After the forced domain change, we lost boatloads of peep's...:doh:
Oh man, LBH made a beauty in this girl! WildBill had a different pheno than me (two years ago he grew her I think, maybe you recall?)...
This one is much more NLD leaning, a lot of Haze in her aroma too...
She had a fab' structure -->
ahz2.jpg
ahz1.jpg
ahz3.jpg

...she was fast and so hardy too! Bloom time was about 6 weeks? Bloody amazing considering her complex parentage which includes some notoriously long blooming cultivars, like 16 weeks+...
Asian Haze - Autohaze#2/Thaipan2.0/Meao Thai/originele Haze/Zamal/OldtimersHaze
Her high is warm, uplifting, dreamy but not scatter brained/stoopid..right on point IMO!
Alas, she's sold out on his site, but maybe a private inquiry may shake a few loose?
Bill is planning a repro', but only has one seed so it's a real gamble...

One of the newer breeders here, formerly Beaver, now Laughing Hyena, has shown very high quality results in their crosses. If Thai is how you want to fly, check out Lil'Stick which is a "squirrel tail" Thai x Wild Thai Ryder cross... she's shown very well in grows- :greenthumb:

Hey @Waira

Yes, I love that shape. Six weeks of flower, huh? Impressive.
I'm running photo sativas here, using the natural light hours to put them into flower within 4-6 weeks.
But I'm still thinking about getting some nice auto sativas, and working them together.
LBH is the perfect place to go, but since it was in the shipping here that got me into trouble in the past, I'm a bit concerned.
Really want to just make my own seeds so I don't have to worry about customs inspections and that sh!t.
Was first thinking Ace for the photos, but the price, haha, so...
Then went thinking of some landraces, but I lost an order on the way in, so...
Then I won a big batch of Connoisseur Genetics from OJD and could pick some almost pure haze / sativas, so went with that.
If this run over the winter comes out okay with no mold or issues, then I'll keep on these lines.
Thai, Neville's Haze, Mullumbimby Madness crosses, with a bit of SSSDH in there too.
OJD has lots of amazing sativa crosses, working with the last of Nevil's projects, such as his Grail Project and Frankincense Project.
Then plan to make lots of seeds, lots of crosses, and just see what works here, using a few fems and mostly regs.
Don't care about the cultivar name, just see what grows well here and comes out nice for me.
Then maybe get some nice sativa / haze autos, proper ones, not hybrids disguised as sativa/hazes.
Asian haze looks good, but LBH website is low on stock.
Can't run his Auto Jack Herer now, but maybe the Auto Copacabana Haze or Auto Blueberry Haze would work well.
That way I can still do runs over the spring to summer, and not worry about the light hours or street lighting.
Even though in the past I know most photos will still just flower here in June/July at 13.5/10.5.
I just try to avoid the rainy season now, either finish before it starts or start just as it ends like I did this year (seed drop on early Oct).
Keep some pure photo lines, some photo-auto 'fast' lines, and see if I can make some fully auto lines, in reg form.
Blah blah talking too much.

Oh, yeah, once these girls above and done, I hope to copy my journals (elsewhere!) over to AFN to share with you all.

See ya!

Back