The 2023 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

Waira

Growing strange,...
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
fine-ass '22 harvest!
summer-solstice-sun-face.gif

:vibe::baby::baby::baby::vibe:
:digit::watering::growing::growing::growing:
harvest.gif
harvest.gif
harvest.gif

It's 4/20, and ya know what that means,...:jointman:-- besides that...
Yup, time to bust open the annual Auto-Photo Competition!!

We're on year 7 now, with all the thrills, chills, and spills that happen in a way that only OD growers know!
It's a more relaxed contest, and is always filled with lovely plants and buds....
The Comp' is open to anybody, with any genetics they wish, any grow method... Breeder and product showcasing is welcome too!

:greencheck: Here are the ground rules:

-- 30th Oct Final finish date

-- Any genetics fly here, Auto or Photo.... Any start date, just be aware of the finish date

-- Entry Code must be included with the germ'/early seedling pics, and harvest pics, with this info please: [ 2023 OD auto/photo Comp; (name); (cultivar); start date/harvest date ]

-- No plant in this Comp' is eligible for any other Contest, and visa versa

-- Only participants wishing to be included in the Final Polls need to provide preferred weekly Updates....(3/month minimum)... fall off of this too much, too long and the contestant may be DQ'ed (fair is fair, ay?)
*(Guerilla Growers can apply to the Team Leaders for a Guerilla Pass which will enable you to post updates every 3 weeks and still be in the Final Poll.)

-- You can select up to 3 plants each for auto's and photo's for the duration of the Comp', in case they get eaten, ripped, destroyed, etc.,...BUT-->

-- You must name your Final entry plant 2 weeks before harvest (photo's), or 1 week before (autos), or the official Finish date at the latest...

-- Voting will consist of live bud/cola shots and dry nugg' shots (1 each) for both auto and photo' plants submitted for polling... So 4 polls total, live and dry auto, live and dry photo....
Winners determined same way as usual: the combined votes for the auto's and photo's live and dry will be tallied to determine the Auto winner and Photo' winner....

-- prizes TBD

-- It is acceptable for outdoor plants to be started indoor, as long as the vast majority of the plant's life is outdoor.

:gary:That's it, any questions feel free to ask...Good luck and have fun contestants! :goodluck:

I do multiple small plants per pot outdoors so I don't know if this comp is for me :shrug:Generally gonna be 4-5 plants per 10 gallon. 1 strain per pot though. Planning on a couple different dragon varieties this year. I did just get my worm castings in the mail today and will be mixing soil this weekend hopefully. Usually drop my seeds about a month from now

@420Forever @Jean-O @Growtogrow @MasonJarOG @Only1Sky @Jpkindbud @WildBill @Kyote @Green Hornet @Minime2020 @St. Tom
@TheMongol @arty zan @JP1 @R Wayne

:smokeout: --waving in last years homies and some interested ones too!

Happy 4/20 my friends, hope you're celebrating properly- :rofl::baked:
Happy 420 ! I'm looking forward to another year of growing beast under the full sun! I'm celebrating the day properly with dabs, flower, bubble, kief got the bong loaded n watching some walking dead after a long day at the machine shop.

@420Forever @Jean-O @Growtogrow @MasonJarOG @Only1Sky @Jpkindbud @WildBill @Kyote @Green Hornet @Minime2020 @St. Tom
@TheMongol @arty zan @JP1 @R Wayne

:smokeout: --waving in last years homies and some interested ones too!

Happy 4/20 my friends, hope you're celebrating properly- :rofl::baked:
Happy 4/20 ............been celebrating wif a wakey-backy.....it was kinda outta necessity this morning, but soon turned celebratory!
Been STUPID all day with rosin from cured Fugue State and multi-strain live rosin to offset the STUPID of FS!

Happy 420 y’all! I got me a cold and have been coughing like hell. Wish it was from smoking joints all day but only gummies for me. Excited for the outdoor season. Happy growing everyone.

Back