do you get a badge for a place @Mossy just curious plus @E Grower its just getting your equipment dialed in you will be golden then new lights ect

do you get a badge for a place @Mossy just curious

@St. Tom ..not this year...:pass:..the site update is imminent and we Honestly do not know what new systems we have to work with. It might not support badges as we have now...:headbang:...or it may be Better...so it's a case of wait and see.

@St. Tom ..not this year...:pass:..the site update is imminent and we Honestly do not know what new systems we have to work with. It might not support badges as we have now...:headbang:...or it may be Better...so it's a case of wait and see.
no problem i just posted you the led battle ones also as bushy is away

If he is asking for a badge I want a badge[emoji846][emoji846][emoji106] Not sure what a badge is?

I had a blast with everyone watching things develop on this comp. Congrats to the winner @Yourztrulee. I knew that your plant would be the one to beat as soon as I saw it.

Thanks to Mephisto for their great genetics.

Peace

Well done everyone!! Great results from many and outstanding top three [emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319]

HH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

upload_2018-12-17_21-31-49.png
Thank you. Northern Cheese Haze.

Just to add it to your Header post...cheers...:bravo:

Last edited:
Thank you. Northern Cheese Haze.
Wear my errr ahem . Your new crown with pride my man! Stellar grow!

Cheers growbro. You earned a very touted title.
I'll be back next season for the rematch hehe

But really. Hats off no congratulations. You rocked this one!

Back