Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Chem City Blues and Sour Crack Torture Test

Oh I forgot to say, Nice manicure on the buds, I think they're a breeze to trim.
And the density looks real good too.
Can't give enough props to you really my friend!

Thanks Mitch! I'm standing on the shoulders of giants here at AFN and your hard work, dedication, and drive to better genetics made the whole experience a walk in the park! The hardest part of trimming was deciding what to actually trim! The leaves were so damn frosty that I really wanted to leave them to dry and encase the bud's trichs, but my trim pile was so tiny that I decided to go ahead and trim them to use for concentrates in the future. Thanks for the time, effort, knowledge and numbers you put into your breeding regiment. Your passion is clearly visible in the finished product.

After seeing the pic in BOM, I had to check out the story on that plant. Quite a saga you have going on here! Congrats on a great harvest after all the trials. This week I got my hands on some Mephisto goodies myself and germed a Sour C. My other plants are already 3 weeks old so I need a fast finisher, and I'd be quite pleased to have it turn out as nice as yours. "kudos"

:slap:

After seeing the pic in BOM, I had to check out the story on that plant. Quite a saga you have going on here! Congrats on a great harvest after all the trials. This week I got my hands on some Mephisto goodies myself and germed a Sour C. My other plants are already 3 weeks old so I need a fast finisher, and I'd be quite pleased to have it turn out as nice as yours. "kudos"

:slap:

You are going to absolutely love them! Seeing how she pulled through all the drama I gave her and went on to produce the goods like she did still astounds me. I'm hoping someone on here does a SOG run with them soon! That'd be a fun watch. I've always been curious about yield differences between a few big plants and a sea style grow, but there are so many variables that I'm not sure how valid it would actually be anyway. Thanks again for stopping in and taking the time to look around. And for the rep! Are you the same Andy Botwin that was here in 2012? Just noticed your join date.

:Sharing One:

Are you the same Andy Botwin that was here in 2012? Just noticed your join date.

:Sharing One:

Yes, I had to leave AFN and quit growing for a while due to some personal issues. It's been great to be back here with old friends and new.

Yes, I had to leave AFN and quit growing for a while due to some personal issues. It's been great to be back here with old friends and new.

Glad you're back around and hopefully things have gotten better for you. Enjoy the Sour Crack!

sour crack auto wow Have you burned a tiny but yet? And man that is one frosty nugget Mephisto is on to some great things

sour crack auto wow Have you burned a tiny but yet? And man that is one frosty nugget Mephisto is on to some great things

I have not burned any yet. After spending the better part of Sunday afternoon at the ER with my buddy that smoked some bunk BHO I've decided to take a break from blazing and clear my head for a bit. I'll be giving out samples and will try to piece together a smoke report from them. I've got to be honest.. This shit looks absolutely ridiculous! It seriously looks and smells better and stronger than any photo I've grown so I have no doubt it's gonna knock some socks off. Mephisto definitely have this strain dialed in. She just drips crystals from every nook and cranny.

I've tried the Sour Crack I am growing a couple of times. With limited drying and without any cure it still tasted great. The only thing I can say is that it reminds me of Lavender in a good way.

Back