New Grower MEPHISTO Double Grape and CDLC X Sour Stomper

narnia420

Welcome to the CannaZone
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hello out of flour forum… that’s what siri typed in in google for me lol:baked:
Hello everyone! My 3rd grow already and 3 plants again in my small 70x70cm tent.
8EBF1115-7FBB-4A36-A2B4-09677D431D0E.jpeg

I went with Mephisto this time, Double Grape which i have 2 in my tent rn and one freebie which is Creme De La Chem x Sour Stomper. Seeds went 24hrs into water, then paper towel for another 24hrs and straight into soil. After 2 days they went above ground.
8EBF1115-7FBB-4A36-A2B4-09677D431D0E.jpeg
7A73402B-3467-4F5D-BE78-A82466533E82.jpeg
B490978F-EBC5-41F3-A88B-FEA26DF4B831.jpeg
EDD3ECCE-C78D-482F-9E03-8DB163AB37FE.jpeg

yes first time growing mepho. did i miss a lot? :p
Lol never too late. Double grape is some dank. Cdlc is even more dank lol. Your going to love meph. Top notch. Frosty and smelly. I grown out a few all so far my favorite. I got to get some sour stomper. Thats the next beans i get from them. And there soon to be released wedding cake sounds so dank. Your going to love them. And they pretty much grow them selfs. Definitely the easiest I ever grow.

Lol never too late. Double grape is some dank. Cdlc is even more dank lol. Your going to love meph. Top notch. Frosty and smelly. I grown out a few all so far my favorite. I got to get some sour stomper. Thats the next beans i get from them. And there soon to be released wedding cake sounds so dank. Your going to love them. And they pretty much grow them selfs. Definitely the easiest I ever grow.
Yeah better late than never :D If Double Grape turns out nice, i still have 3 more beans to grow again. i ordered 3 pack and got 5 instead + freebies, in love with Mephisto already
I think next drop will include Sour Stomper if you’re based in UK. and wedding cake always sound delicious so definetely i will have to try more of Mephisto strains :D

Yeah better late than never :D If Double Grape turns out nice, i still have 3 more beans to grow again. i ordered 3 pack and got 5 instead + freebies, in love with Mephisto already
I think next drop will include Sour Stomper if you’re based in UK. and wedding cake always sound delicious so definetely i will have to try more of Mephisto strains :D
Im in the us. But that one is available at a few seed bank seems on the reg. so is double grape and cdlc and 3 bog. And sometimes forum stomper another one Id like to do. And skywalker as well. And the double grape will turn out amazing. I still got 3 beans of them left I got 4 in mine. I got 2 3bog and 2 cdlc. Cdlc is my favorite out of the three I have grew. Really dank.

I’m keeping my light 24/0 for veg period, 150W is not a lot but can be quite enough, i’ll switch to 18/6 or 20/4 during flowering to save some on electricity. I’m using 3gal smart pots. Medium is Allmix with some more perlite to make it less hot and i have BioBizz indoor try pack as for nutrients(which propably i won’t be using much).
91A09956-3954-4E23-95A0-129AA1F82270.jpeg

Day 6
9EAD6E91-10C9-4CA1-A87C-4DEF9A783B5E.jpeg

They’re going strong. From tomorrow I will start using tiny amounts of kelp when misting plants but don’t plan to feed them yet. Maybe week 3? Girl on left is bit leggy, idk why every plant that was in this exact spot turns leggy? All diodes in my lamp work perfectly though lol

Back