New Grower MEPHISTO Double Grape and CDLC X Sour Stomper

You'll be very happy with DG. These are from my last harvest, didn't disappoint. We must have ordered from the same Meph drop, I got a 10 pack of DG and the same freebies. Good luck I'll be following along :pop:

DG.jpeg

You'll be very happy with DG. These are from my last harvest, didn't disappoint. We must have ordered from the same Meph drop, I got a 10 pack of DG and the same freebies. Good luck I'll be following along :pop:

View attachment 1488253
honestly these buds look perfect..! well done mate! are you growing that freebie at the moment? would be nice to see someone else grow this strain alongside with me :p

honestly these buds look perfect..! well done mate! are you growing that freebie at the moment? would be nice to see someone else grow this strain alongside with me :p
I’m actually giving them to a friend, he has a much better use for them than I do.

Day 6View attachment 1485875
They’re going strong. From tomorrow I will start using tiny amounts of kelp when misting plants but don’t plan to feed them yet. Maybe week 3? Girl on left is bit leggy, idk why every plant that was in this exact spot turns leggy? All diodes in my lamp work perfectly though lol

LOL, A bit leggy, LOL

With one of my quantum board led lights I had the same thing happen. After I bought my PAR meter I discovered that very spot was indeed lower in intensity. My light was not perfectly centered or level.

LOL, A bit leggy, LOL

With one of my quantum board led lights I had the same thing happen. After I bought my PAR meter I discovered that very spot was indeed lower in intensity. My light was not perfectly centered or level.
Interesting, was it more due to light being worn or due to not positioned perfectly? I don’t have PAR meter and my light is not perfectly leveled or centered too but i’ll fix that if it helps lol

Interesting, was it more due to light being worn or due to not positioned perfectly? I don’t have PAR meter and my light is not perfectly leveled or centered too but i’ll fix that if it helps lol

It is possible it could have been a combo of a few weak led's along with being off center.

And it could be a total coincidence that plants placed in that location were genetically predisposed to being leggy(doubtful) LOL,!!!

If you look at most PAR maps you will see a corner that is lower in PAR than the rest.

It is possible it could have been a combo of a few weak led's along with being off center.

And it could be a total coincidence that plants placed in that location were genetically predisposed to being leggy(doubtful) LOL,!!!

If you look at most PAR maps you will see a corner that is lower in PAR than the rest.
Thanks! I’ll research PAR map for my light and reposition both plants and light just to be sure. Oh yeah could be coincidence as well and i’m just over thinking it lol :p

Day 14
B3B5D527-AB14-4122-8A8D-AB851514CAD1.jpeg

I will start with LST tomorrow once stems get more dry. They grow really compact with minimum internodal space, first time that strain description actually matches what’s in the tent :p but they’re still young obviously

I’ve got update but it’s not good. my light has died, i checked it and the driver is dead and can’t get anything around without bulk ordering unfortunately. i also can’t afford new light atm so grow is cancelled. i didn’t kill the girls obviously, my friend will take good care of them. i’ll start again once i get new light. the only thing i can’t get over is that freebie seed as it was looking really promising, it basically did lst to itself and had nice structure. here’s some goodbye photos, taken right before he took them. i’ll definetely do smoke report once they’re ready tho
37B2B975-2D20-4572-A91E-0A07CA367688.jpeg
E19E8362-2744-4B5A-9F0C-6E0148F20094.jpeg
1493033A-4410-4050-90A7-A5199432D6E8.jpeg
9C92FD9D-B9AF-4607-964D-2914606CBD90.jpeg

Back