Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics - Catalogue - Order Info - FAQ's - AFN Promo's!

This is why I ordered enough seeds to last me at least a year. Then Stan gave me enough freebies to last another year or more lol. Pays to be a bit more prepared. It sucks the shop isn't open all the time but im sure Stan doing the best he can. I'm sure he wants to make money. Hopefully the shop can improve but the genetics sure are great. The freebies alone stop me from going to seed banks. Meph the most generous I've seen with freebies and that is why I rather wait lol.

Ps. My double grapes are the frostiest plants I've ever grown.

Last edited:
I don't know why everyone uses Double Grape to compare everything too. We don't believe Double Grape is our best strain, we just make it all the time because its the most requested strain from our lineup. I think the name plays a big part in that, Double Grape just rolls off the tongue.

I think Mango Smile, Creme De LA Chem, CannaCheese, and Toofless Alein are some of the best strain in our lineup.

Toofless Alien
Toofless Alien
CDLC
Mango Smile
CannaCheese

I don't know why everyone uses Double Grape to compare everything too. We don't believe Double Grape is our best strain, we just make it all the time because its the most requested strain from our lineup. I think the name plays a big part in that, Double Grape just rolls off the tongue.

I think Mango Smile, Creme De LA Chem, CannaCheese, and Toofless Alein are some of the best strain in our lineup.

Toofless Alien
Toofless Alien
CDLC
Mango Smile
CannaCheese
I like the double grape crossed with sour stomper, stellar stuff !!!

Attachments

• 854E0C31-EF60-4174-B55A-A1BF785229AC.jpeg
    854E0C31-EF60-4174-B55A-A1BF785229AC.jpeg
    762.5 KB · Views: 43
  • C068E44D-2980-4507-B023-38DABC3A2F0C.jpeg
    C068E44D-2980-4507-B023-38DABC3A2F0C.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 50
  • 9C121E3E-D16F-4C4D-924E-5E0D17CC164B.jpeg
    9C121E3E-D16F-4C4D-924E-5E0D17CC164B.jpeg
    491.2 KB · Views: 53
  • 620619BD-84C6-4AB8-81C5-A88EE80D00AD.jpeg
    620619BD-84C6-4AB8-81C5-A88EE80D00AD.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 52
Last edited:

Toofless Alien
Toofless Alien
CDLC
Mango Smile
CannaCheese
Double Grape isn’t one of my fav strains, but it sure goes good with almost anything you guys cross it with!
I have grown over 50 different MG strains. Everyone I have shared Mango Smile with is just amazed. Great smell and taste and just the perfect balance of effects. For folks that normally don’t like Sativa heavy hybrids, they love that one!
It is the perfect strain for playing cards or board games. Just enough buzz to make things fun and giggly, while still being able to keep score and remember whose turn it is.
You just can’t beat that Toofless Alien. High THC, high terps, high yield, great taste and a smell that screams at ya from a mile away. I just hope I get the opportunity to purchase another pack!
Stan and the boys kick ass in my book!
cheers
os

Toofless Alien
Toofless Alien
CDLC
Mango Smile
CannaCheese
I just did a toofless alien and it was unbelievably frosty pictures didn't do it justice and to pull a fading fan was all I needed for sticky fingers. I have run cdlc crosses but never the original and I haven't seen any mango smile around but I will definitely be looking to acquire those strains now as well. Appreciate the insight I respect your opinion and will definitely have to try it for myself. Is there any mango smile headed for Canada at any time do you know @stan_mephisto? If there is I'm all over it. Either way I follow things as closely as I can always appreciate any information and the genetics and your general involvement in the site. Thanks again.

I picked the worst pictures but I'll be posting that grow soon so the better ones hopefully find there way there lol. Hope everyone is doing good my bad for the chain messages my stoner brain didn't put it all together in the first message.

I’m a meph head for life! It’s pretty easy to follow drops and acquire seeds if you stay on top of things people just like to bitch and moan. A breeder and seller owe you nothing period, business has struggles especially when you find yourself with a cult following! By far the most frosted for me has been fugue state, definitely the frostiest I’ve ever grown

Attachments

• 5F4D728A-138C-4CB3-A3DB-BFE79D092AF4.png
    5F4D728A-138C-4CB3-A3DB-BFE79D092AF4.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 53
  • 7B905A8C-2BE7-4E06-A15A-18B042F230B2.jpeg
    7B905A8C-2BE7-4E06-A15A-18B042F230B2.jpeg
    442.3 KB · Views: 65
  • BCA09E79-5E4B-4708-AFC6-16BC2B14EBF9.jpeg
    BCA09E79-5E4B-4708-AFC6-16BC2B14EBF9.jpeg
    584.3 KB · Views: 61
@Flux I totally agree with you I haven't had any trouble with them and nobody is owed anything can't help that people go crazy for quality product. Also like I am so stoked by those pics I have a fugue state like 15 days old and those pictures got me fired up.

Isnt letting seedbanks handle the drops a good thing? Maybe you wont get the usual freebies but it should be much easier to get an order in :hump:

Is there any official connection between mephisto and night owl?
To be honest it seems a lot of newer breeders are using meph crosses lately

If you want to pay $150 for 10 seeds from a seedbank with no freebies then I guess it's not a big deal. But when mephisto is saying they are giving these seedbanks stock at a 40/50% discount an then banks are raising the prices 80/100% it's pretty shitty.

Seems pretty easy to take that 40/50% money they lose giving these horrible banks stock an put it into self distribution.

If you wanted seeds that bad you'd be able to get an order in when the direct website was open. People will wait a month if it came to it for delivery going direct than going through the banks an getting shafted.

Last edited:
Back