Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics - Catalogue - Order Info - FAQ's - AFN Promo's!

Awe, somebody get their fethers ruffled up cause i suggested someone other than Mephisto xp
I don't think antagonizing stan is the right approach, but you do you. Stan is providing us with what I believe is an honest opinion from one of the top breeders. I for one enjoy hearing it.

Awe, somebody get their fethers ruffled up cause i suggested someone other than Mephisto xp
Not a fair comment Matty, I see no ruffled feathers in the comment. What stan_mephisto said was factual. You can see the exact same problems here in this forum.

I know you're a longer time forum member. Maybe you've forgotten that we try to be helpful in this forum. Negativity is not needed in a forum dedicated to growing such a beautiful plant.
ppp bro! :baked:

Congratulations @MattyMatt726 ....you have just Earned the First Reported Post on AFN 2021.....:yellowcard:....Nice....:pass:

Earn 1 more and I'll Reply Ban you from this thread....:pass:

The above comments seem a little harsh imo and in no way reflect my opinion of Mephisto Genetics.. Sheesh... Double grape is as frosty as a strain could be in my experience... and the oils within the leaf matter are a better indicator of flavor...which is my biggest concern... Anyways, if either of you can point me to a strain that gets frostier than the double grape in the pics I took a year ago, ide appreciate the tip.
Not knocking meph just gonna Toss in some straims I've had frostier than double grape and pressed better..white crack by meph got frostier. In fact it's my best rosin maker. I got a few others over a couple years feistier than my double grape. You really might like rocdawgfunk and purple Rolex by rocbud. I run meph gear side by side roc gear I prefer roc. This isn't a meph bashing just my opinion. I'll take most roc gear over meph gear I've grown. And ive grown prolly 15 meph strains and 6 roc strains. Check em out you might like em just saying. Personally double grape is one of my least favorites from meph and I won't be getting double grape for some time as I like others more. but it did get frosty. Just had allot of popcorn and could a been my generation or pheno. I've missed the last few meph drops. Hoping to catch some more beans only got 3 strains left.
20200105_105739.jpg
20200114_075953 (1).jpg
20200114_081940.jpg
20200102_102516.jpg

Attachments

• 20200102_084015.jpg
    20200102_084015.jpg
    977.2 KB · Views: 39
You don't do this in a vendor thread. If you've got a specific issue, state it them move on, stirring up shit will get you banned. If you haven't noticed, there is NO trolling on afn!

Isnt letting seedbanks handle the drops a good thing? Maybe you wont get the usual freebies but it should be much easier to get an order in :hump:

Is there any official connection between mephisto and night owl?
To be honest it seems a lot of newer breeders are using meph crosses lately

These pollen chuckers are polluting the gene pool as far as I'm concerned!

Isnt letting seedbanks handle the drops a good thing? Maybe you wont get the usual freebies but it should be much easier to get an order in :hump:

Is there any official connection between mephisto and night owl?
To be honest it seems a lot of newer breeders are using meph crosses lately

Break down the actual component strains of multi-crosses. Some of these cross involve 6 to 8 strains all lumped together. Already, they difference between strains is fading as we lose genetic diversity to a pool of soup with everything tossed into it. Look deep into the so called "desert strains", break down there lineages, then the lineages of those strains. 1/2 of all those strains are closely related to each other and often the so called "flavor" descriptions are just shit they pulled out of there ass, doing blind taste test people can't tell most of them apart.

I always hear Ihis being said but am too dumb to understand why? Can you help me understand why pop? Sorry for being off topic.

Back