Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics - Catalogue - Order Info - FAQ's - AFN Promo's!

You don't do this in a vendor thread. If you've got a specific issue, state it them move on, stirring up shit will get you banned. If you haven't noticed, there is NO trolling on afn!
I have respect for you @pop22 so yeah, you are definitely right on my approach. I was just losting alternative genetics since people can't get these as easy and i guess cause it's in the Mephisto section it wasn't liked. It's over though as nothing worthwhile will come of it.

I don't know why everyone uses Double Grape to compare everything too. We don't believe Double Grape is our best strain, we just make it all the time because its the most requested strain from our lineup. I think the name plays a big part in that, Double Grape just rolls off the tongue.

I think Mango Smile, Creme De LA Chem, CannaCheese, and Toofless Alein are some of the best strain in our lineup.

Toofless Alien
Toofless Alien
CDLC
Mango Smile
CannaCheese
I never said it was the best... Probably about as frosty as a plant can be though.

Wish i could say that imaginary ONLINE points made my life any better, but can't relate to some. I know how tight liped i gotta be here though so definitely not gonna add anything else and get anyone riled up.
It’s all good bud we all have opinions and I’d like to think we’re all adults so sharing them wether we agree or not shouldn’t be an issue!! We’re here learning and sharing......

It’s all good bud we all have opinions and I’d like to think we’re all adults so sharing them wether we agree or not shouldn’t be an issue!! We’re here learning and sharing......

Amen @Flux :pass: ..Absolutely Spot On.

This is the Mephisto Customer Service thread.
There Will be Complaints.
The Bigger a company gets...the more likely there will be issues....it is just a Statistic thing....:shrug:...How a company deals with complaints is the making of them...or Not.
You never know how Good a company is...until you have had to deal with their Customer Service.

As far as Making your Complaints.
AFN gets Blamed for Censoring Complaints so members feel as if they can't Complain....Bull Shit...

The Only reason Staff Ever step into a vendor threads is if we receive a Reported thread from that post.
If there are no Reported Posts....we won't be here....:shrug: ...

If we have to come because someone is being Offensive...then we will Remove Offensive posts...and some non offensive ones if they have Quoted offensive posts.

Simple Solution...?...:shrug: ...don't make Offensive posts. Complain like an Adult.
(No bullying..trolling or flamming..)

If you have a Problem...or Opinion.....post it....tag @stan_mephisto in the post and he will Answer you when he gets on site.

Radical huh....?......:pass:

Any Complaint posted in a respectful manner will stay in this thread. We Only remove Flam.

Some reason people Think a Complaint is a Bad thing...:pass:...but you know...it is an Early Warning system for Vendors.
It is Valuable.
It helps them spot Problem crosses or Problem Services and gives them a Chance to correct them.

No Vendor is above Complaints. :shrug:..just let's get Constructive about them.

Complain with Respect. You'll get Respect back.

Sharing one...:pass:

This was one of the strongest strains I have grown DOUBLE GRAPE. It was when it first came out wow what a high.

Attachments

• IMG_2779.JPG
    IMG_2779.JPG
    7.1 MB · Views: 25
I've tried to order from the mephisto site here in the USA but when I press "choose pack" nothing shows in my shopping cart.. It shows they're in stock but still nothing. Can anybody help?

PS. Im new to this site so my bad if ain't doing this right

I've tried to order from the mephisto site here in the USA but when I press "choose pack" nothing shows in my shopping cart.. It shows they're in stock but still nothing. Can anybody help?

I think they are still sold out and it's a website issue.

I’m pretty sure the store is still closed. I haven’t received any newsletter about it being open any time soon

Right on. Thanks to Dreminem169 and Atulip I recently started getting into autos and didn't wanna Miss out on the meph. Everything I've seen is AMAZING

Back