Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics - Catalogue - Order Info - FAQ's - AFN Promo's!

Are there any dates for Strawberry Nuggets restock on EU store? :mrgreen:

Thanks!

Will Ripley's be offered again anytime soon?

Will Ripley's be offered again anytime soon?

UK/EU/WW did get a restock of Ripley's recently, I am not 100% sure when they plan to list it. Sign up for the newsletter for better release info (if you are signed up and aren't receiving then unsub and resub).

UK/EU/WW did get a restock of Ripley's recently, I am not 100% sure when they plan to list it. Sign up for the newsletter for better release info (if you are signed up and aren't receiving then unsub and resub).
Yeah, I'm US and snoozed then was slow on the draw, not a real pistolero on the keyboard, lol but I'll resub. Thanks

Hey Stan,

I am looking to spend about $500 on April 5th at the Canadian store. What would you spend that on (I am not sure what will be available)? I just don't want to be pissing around when the store opens browsing, just want to click on all the stuff and buy as quick as possible. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Back