Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics - Catalogue - Order Info - FAQ's - AFN Promo's!

Thanks SO much, guys! Now I get it. Hopefully I’ll get some on Monday.

Are the only strains that are going to be available on Monday going the be the four listed on the home splash page - in the screen shot here:

View attachment 1303495

Or will other strains be available?
Yep just those strains for the Monday drop. Then they change

I think the one thing you’re missing is that each drop is live for 15-30 minutes, at most. So if you’re trying to purchase any time other than a Monday morning between 10 and 10:30ish MST, you won’t be able to add anything to your cart until the next Monday at 10.

Apologies if I misread your post. Just trying to clear it up!
More like 3 to 5 minutes.

Anybody growing their meph 100% organic?? Whats your averages and lighting?..I switched to fully organic just water and just wondering if others are doing the same.

Anybody growing their meph 100% organic?? Whats your averages and lighting?..I switched to fully organic just water and just wondering if others are doing the same.

all Mephisto all organic, water only kindsoil
F7D2F0A1-3FBF-480A-A539-D41B5AA3ACF4.jpeg

I got:

3 x AVT
3 x Forgotten Cookies
3 x Grape Walker Kush
3 x SkyWalker
3 x Mango Smile

Sold out pretty fast.
I got the AVT, GWK, Mango Smile, and Sour Crinkle. I'm starting to think that the people complaining about not being able to get seeds are on Mephisto's payroll. Every time I see it I panic and try to order even when I don't really need any. I have yet to run into any problems with logging in and purchasing since the server was upgraded. Perhaps they are as brilliant at marketing as they are at breeding quality genetics,,,,lol

I got the AVT, GWK, Mango Smile, and Sour Crinkle. I'm starting to think that the people complaining about not being able to get seeds are on Mephisto's payroll. Every time I see it I panic and try to order even when I don't really need any. I have yet to run into any problems with logging in and purchasing since the server was upgraded. Perhaps they are as brilliant at marketing as they are at breeding quality genetics,,,,lol

Definitely not paying people to rip me a new one every Monday :funny:

Back