Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics - Catalogue - Order Info - FAQ's - AFN Promo's!

Hey Stan,

I am looking to spend about $500 on April 5th at the Canadian store. What would you spend that on (I am not sure what will be available)? I just don't want to be pissing around when the store opens browsing, just want to click on all the stuff and buy as quick as possible. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Make sure you have an account. Before opening click on the FAQ (or such) and you'll get the FAQ page, but at the top will be where you can log in...at least on the American site....good luck.

Make sure you have an account. Before opening click on the FAQ (or such) and you'll get the FAQ page, but at the top will be where you can log in...at least on the American site....good luck.
Thanks for the advice, that would of been a major miss on my part.

Thanks for the advice, that would of been a major miss on my part.
At least you can be logged in before sale actually starts and the server gets overloaded.

Hey Stan,

I am looking to spend about $500 on April 5th at the Canadian store. What would you spend that on (I am not sure what will be available)? I just don't want to be pissing around when the store opens browsing, just want to click on all the stuff and buy as quick as possible. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

You might want to spread it out over the next store openings. Canada is set to open every two weeks. This week you can grab some AVT for outdoor grows , or Sour Crinkle makes a create SOG strain. Some more hazes should show up over the next few weeks, like Super Orange Haze and HubbabubbaHaze. The Canada exclusive Illuminatuos should be back in stock soon, Strawberry Stomper .

Hey brothers and sisters! I’m a little confused on how to order direct. The MephistoGenetics.com website doesn’t seem to have any way, that I can find, to add products to a cart and check out. I DID create an account and I signed up for the mailing list but that didn’t seem to open up any pages to select packs. Can someone explain to this old guy how the process works?

I do see that there are drops on Monday’s at 10am MTN and I read that it’s good to be logged in a little while prior to the start of the drop (say 9am MTN) but I don’t understand how/where to select a pack and then checkout/pay. Can somebody please explain it to me?

Question for @stan_mephisto: What strain(s) would you recommend for outdoors, in-ground that’s reasonably heat tolerant? Conditions similar to southern Spain or northern Mexico. Summer temps will be ~102°F in the daytime and while our days are only 13hrs long at the summer solstice, the sunlight is pretty intense! Any advice would sure be appreciated. Michael from Gage told me to run some of your gear. He’s a friend and I’m a tester for him indoors. Unfortunately, our environment isn’t real suitable for any of their photos; so I just run them indoors. I’d like to run your autos in the veggie garden this summer for some quicker harvests. Mike said you’re the best autoflower breeder and that means a lot, to me, coming from him. 100% organic and regenerative style of growing. Thanks!

Hey brothers and sisters! I’m a little confused on how to order direct. The MephistoGenetics.com website doesn’t seem to have any way, that I can find, to add products to a cart and check out. I DID create an account and I signed up for the mailing list but that didn’t seem to open up any pages to select packs. Can someone explain to this old guy how the process works?

I do see that there are drops on Monday’s at 10am MTN and I read that it’s good to be logged in a little while prior to the start of the drop (say 9am MTN) but I don’t understand how/where to select a pack and then checkout/pay. Can somebody please explain it to me?

Question for @stan_mephisto: What strain(s) would you recommend for outdoors, in-ground that’s reasonably heat tolerant? Conditions similar to southern Spain or northern Mexico. Summer temps will be ~102°F in the daytime and while our days are only 13hrs long at the summer solstice, the sunlight is pretty intense! Any advice would sure be appreciated. Michael from Gage told me to run some of your gear. He’s a friend and I’m a tester for him indoors. Unfortunately, our environment isn’t real suitable for any of their photos; so I just run them indoors. I’d like to run your autos in the veggie garden this summer for some quicker harvests. Mike said you’re the best autoflower breeder and that means a lot, to me, coming from him. 100% organic and regenerative style of growing. Thanks!
On my pc, when it's on the main splash page if you go to one of the buttons (like FAQ/strains) and hit that it takes you to the FAQ page. At the top of that page will be the log in button and such.

On Monday when you log in just prior to 10:00 MST the seed selections will pop up and allow you to choose a seed pack size. Then at 10 it allows you to select those packs and it puts in into your cart for checkout.

I think the one thing you’re missing is that each drop is live for 15-30 minutes, at most. So if you’re trying to purchase any time other than a Monday morning between 10 and 10:30ish MST, you won’t be able to add anything to your cart until the next Monday at 10.

Apologies if I misread your post. Just trying to clear it up!

On Monday when you log in just prior to 10:00 MST the seed selections will pop up and allow you to choose a seed pack size. Then at 10 it allows you to select those packs and it puts in into your cart for checkout.
I think the one thing you’re missing is that each drop is live for 15-30 minutes, at most. So if you’re trying to purchase any time other than a Monday morning between 10 and 10:30ish MST, you won’t be able to add anything to your cart until the next Monday at 10.

Apologies if I misread your post. Just trying to clear it up!

Thanks SO much, guys! Now I get it. Hopefully I’ll get some on Monday.

Are the only strains that are going to be available on Monday going the be the four listed on the home splash page - in the screen shot here:

B1867481-D53E-441C-9C99-5705C199DDB2.jpeg

Or will other strains be available?

Last edited:
Back