Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics - Catalogue - Order Info - FAQ's - AFN Promo's!

all Mephisto all organic, water only kindsoil
View attachment 1304579
How's the Kind Soil working for you? I failed miserably in my two attempts at a Kind Soil grow, yet I see all these gorgeous girls being grown with it. Will you share your method, or if you already have, will you link me to the information?

Not looking to rip you a new one @stan_mephisto, but really hoping the Originals start making an appearance on the website, not just through seed resellers. Thanks!!

You couldn't pay me to use Kind soil!
Bloody hell. That bad, is it? I'm trying out Illinois Growers Club super soil. I haven't had a plant this gorgeously healthy yet, but I also know that problems with pre-packaged super soil usually arise in late flower, and I'm only on day 44. We shall see, I suppose. It is but an experiment, as my main plants all get Mega Crop and Bud Explosion after six or seven weeks in Coco Loco.

I've tried a couple bagged supersoils and have had no problems. DON'T use teas, etc until at least mid flower. Personally, I, at most, top dress once in an organic. Transplanting is just about a necessity when using super soils. Start seedlings in super soil that's been cut with 50% organic potting soil, the ones with no added nutrients.

This girl went 89 days with nothing but water. This pic is the day before chop.

Pineapple Poison pic2 -11-7-2020.jpg

Bloody hell. That bad, is it? I'm trying out Illinois Growers Club super soil. I haven't had a plant this gorgeously healthy yet, but I also know that problems with pre-packaged super soil usually arise in late flower, and I'm only on day 44. We shall see, I suppose. It is but an experiment, as my main plants all get Mega Crop and Bud Explosion after six or seven weeks in Coco Loco.

I've tried a couple bagged supersoils and have had no problems. DON'T use teas, etc until at least mid flower. Personally, I, at most, top dress once in an organic. Transplanting is just about a necessity when using super soils. Start seedlings in super soil that's been cut with 50% organic potting soil, the ones with no added nutrients.

This girl went 89 days with nothing but water. This pic is the day before chop.

View attachment 1304686
Very helpful information, Pop. Cheers.

Back