Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics - Catalogue - Order Info - FAQ's - AFN Promo's!

Hola Mitch

You do speak Spanish? I would like to talk to you for a seeds purchase and other info

Saludo

Hola Mitch

You do speak Spanish? I would like to talk to you for a seeds purchase and other info

Saludo

Hola,

Solo un muy poquito, pero dime y yo trato.

Mejor en ingles para mi, si tu hablas.

un cordial saludo, mitch

Hi Mitch, when i got my Tyrone i also got a 3 seed elite auto mix from seedsman , would i be right in thinking there is a sourcrack , a sour bubbly in there and what could the third be? or wont i know any until i grow.

Also i would like to say i got great service from seedsman, i even sent them cash which was a worry to me, but they delivered .The freebies they sent me apart from the 2 sourcrack i wont use they are not auto but apart from that they provide you a great service.

Agree with hairyman,my first run In with your seeds was thru seedsman, and they did provide great service on your behalf, no complaints whatsoever,. Only suggestion would be a way to label what's inside auto elite Mix, to be honest was the only reason I joined this forum in the first place, so you could help identify lol. But luckily great forum so just a benefit to be a member of great forum.

Hi Mitch, when i got my Tyrone i also got a 3 seed elite auto mix from seedsman , would i be right in thinking there is a sourcrack , a sour bubbly in there and what could the third be? or wont i know any until i grow.

Also i would like to say i got great service from seedsman, i even sent them cash which was a worry to me, but they delivered .The freebies they sent me apart from the 2 sourcrack i wont use they are not auto but apart from that they provide you a great service.

Looks like it could be 1 of 6 different strains in that mix.

Sour Crack
24 Carat
Chem City Blues
Sour Bubbly
Steel City Blues
HBSS

http://www.mephistogenetics.com/shop/auto-elite-mix/

So would say would be plant and see with them, kinda of a lucky dip with no losing prize will be a fun suprise.

Glad to hear the service from Seedsman has been good!

sour crack and sour bubbly are a usual on the 3 pack mix, as we have had good stock levels of them and they are nice beans, the 3rd sometimes is a lucky dip with what's in the Mephisto collection.

maybe when we sort out a dedicated packer we could specify but for me the mix packs are.. I don't want to say nightmare , that's too strong but they take the longest to do.

kind regards, Mitch

So, I have the noob question for my Tyrone Sp. I know that these are not the most dense bud strain on the catalog. I'm pretty sure mine are ready for flush and harvest soon, 20% Amber on the main and side colas. By genetics, these buds don't turn into rocks?. Just wondering as my last 2 Tyrones were a bit fluffy, still a great smoke!!. Running Blue Planet 3 part high yield on this run, running it to the highest limits and NO issues what so ever!!.

Last grow row I was a little afraid of burn so I ran it real light, from the nutes but resulted in popcorn buds. I went all out this time pushing the limits and the buds look much better, mostly like trappers.

Back to the question, no way of getting the buds harder?.

Any my advice is great.. Thanks for all of the info you guys provide.

Below is one of the 4 girls ready for flushing. Sideways, genius.... Ugh. Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 164
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 211
I was going to say I thought the price was a bit high compared to other places but then I got to the bottom of the main post and saw the 2 free seed offer. Not bad at all. ^_^

Definitely thinking i'm going to give mephisto some business real soon.

Last edited:
So, I have the noob question for my Tyrone Sp. I know that these are not the most dense bud strain on the catalog. I'm pretty sure mine are ready for flush and harvest soon, 20% Amber on the main and side colas. By genetics, these buds don't turn into rocks?. Just wondering as my last 2 Tyrones were a bit fluffy, still a great smoke!!. Running Blue Planet 3 part high yield on this run, running it to the highest limits and NO issues what so ever!!.

Last grow row I was a little afraid of burn so I ran it real light, from the nutes but resulted in popcorn buds. I went all out this time pushing the limits and the buds look much better, mostly like trappers.

Back to the question, no way of getting the buds harder?.

Any my advice is great.. Thanks for all of the info you guys provide.

Below is one of the 4 girls ready for flushing. Sideways, genius.... Ugh. Lol

It could be phenotypical, the auto cush is not super dense like 24 carat or sour crack, but it could be something environmental/nutrient based too.
What lighting are they under?

CHeers and to me she looks real nice!

Back