Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics - Catalogue - Order Info - FAQ's - AFN Promo's!

I was going to say I thought the price was a bit high compared to other places but then I got to the bottom of the main post and saw the 2 free seed order. Not bad at all. ^_^

Definitely thinking i'm going to give mephisto some business real soon.

2 free per pack in the 3,7 or 18 packs
+ extra freebies
and there's 10% off on our site right now :)

I'm not sure where's cheaper, but there's definitely a few places selling higher!

It could be phenotypical, the auto cush is not super dense like 24 carat or sour crack, but it could be something environmental/nutrient based too.
What lighting are they under?

CHeers and to me she looks real nice!

Hey Mitch.

I believe I have the environment pretty stable. Mid 70 degrees for the daytime and high 60's during the night. RH is 50-55%. I use two advance LED panels rated at 1000 watts, the big ones but the real figure is 768 actual watts. So roughly 1500 true watts of leds.

I believe I under dosed my last grow with nutes so almost positive that was the issue.

Learning as I go, as they say!!.

420 Promotions!

Hey Guys,

I'm currently working on the site to update prices, which will favour you US chaps, with a nice drop in price.

Then just for one day only I will develop some discount deals and coupons just for you guys here!

Bare with me, but I hope to announce it midnight in our timezone.

Any offers are just for the one day only.

Cheers all!

Hey Guys,

I'm currently working on the site to update prices, which will favour you US chaps, with a nice drop in price.

Then just for one day only I will develop some discount deals and coupons just for you guys here!

Bare with me, but I hope to announce it midnight in our timezone.

Any offers are just for the one day only.

Cheers all!

Hmmm, was thinking about Fantasmo and Ripleys OG. I could easily be persuaded. Patiently waiting, lol

So, after some hours of plugging away updating the store.

Prices have been adjusted - For an example an 18 pack of anything - which was 160 USD, is now retailing for $149 of benefit to you US folks across all pack sizes.
UK prices have remained the same. Prices in Euros have gone up I'm afraid, as it's become weaker.

But without further a do, for one day only , valid from now, until the 21st of April
There are two coupons that can be used in the store. (Not together)

afn420special15 - Entitles customers to 15% off the cart value of an order

afn420special30 - Entitles customers to 30% off the cart value of an order when spending over £100 - ie an 18 seed pack or more

Shipping still remains the same, free for regular airmail or there's a cost for the stealth option.

Extra beans per pack are still included for you guys, and freebies as normal too.

Also if anyone is interested, we can give a pack of photo regular seeds with any 420 orders too.

That's it, hope it pleases.
Mitch

Photo regular seeds? You guys are in photos too. That sounds amazing are the photo strains a mystery?Or can you let us know

Photo regular seeds? You guys are in photos too. That sounds amazing are the photo strains a mystery?Or can you let us know

We play with them from time to time, as if we are not breeding with a photoperiod elite cutting, then crosses and seedlines we later use often come from photoregs :)

Ok, now I need to take a nap so I can get up in the wee hours of the morning... LOL

It's active now, it's 420 for almost 2 hours over here :)

Back