Mephisto Genetics Mephisto sativa Old School Mango Haze and Walter White Bx1

Yes very similar to RS I never had a RS bag in my hands but my buddy has both and says they are very similar but the coda bags have a tighter wave.. I am almost positive it is a pvc material they hold up extremely well and super easy to clean I have some bags that have had a few grows through them and they clean up like new.. Now the TLS 2.0 bags are a canvas side with mesh bottoms they are really nice for living soil helps keeps the sides from drying out and the soil alive
Gonna have two of these in the next run. I'll have to relearn how to water pots properly after running Rain Science Bags for a couple years now. I do think the layer of volcanic fluff I put on top these two three gallon pots has helped with the watering on those small pots.
That really only lends itself to a non-organic grow though.

Amazon product

That was kind of my thinking the way I left them my bud normally dry too fast so I thought it would help so it down but now you guys got me paranoid:condom: going to check the bags tonight and possibly remove the big stems :thanks::worship::d5::pass:
I over dry too bud. It didn't come into play last grow, but I got a moisture meter to help see when they are dry. $20 off Amazon won't help on airy buds tho.

Old School Mango Haze Day 76 Harvest
Old School Mango Haze Day 76 It's time she's got a bunch of ambers and buds are rock hard nice fruity sweet smell gonna chop her and brown bag :tang::headbang::drool:
IMG_5798.JPG
IMG_5796.JPG
IMG_5791.JPG
IMG_5788.JPG
IMG_5784.JPG
IMG_5769.JPG
IMG_5766.JPG
NEOI5276.JPG
VRMO1348.JPG
ISLD7556.JPG
KHFZ6198.JPG
OZWS0547.JPG

Ripley’s OG x Strawberry Nuggets Day 77 I know she’s not part of the test batch but she’s looking good super fat buds on her some times I smell strawberries other times :shrug::gassy1:View attachment 1619272View attachment 1619273View attachment 1619274View attachment 1619275View attachment 1619276View attachment 1619277
Great job with your pics bud! You use a phone camera, or a professional style? You have consistently sharp pics I'm envious of lol. My phone camera doesn't take greater 1's. My last phone did a better job.:photog:

Stay lifted

Back