Mephisto Genetics Mephisto sativa Old School Mango Haze and Walter White Bx1

Great job with your pics bud! You use a phone camera, or a professional style? You have consistently sharp pics I'm envious of lol. My phone camera doesn't take greater 1's. My last phone did a better job.:photog:

Stay lifted
I'm pretty sure I can tell which pics are from his phone and which are from his microscope but the rest of his shots look so clear it looks like it was taken with a bad ass camera. @Lil Dab what's ur secret homie?! Hope it's a camera and I don't have to go trade in my galaxy s22 for a iPhone cause I hate Apple. :crying:

Great job with your pics bud! You use a phone camera, or a professional style? You have consistently sharp pics I'm envious of lol. My phone camera doesn't take greater 1's. My last phone did a better job.:photog:

Stay lifted

I'm pretty sure I can tell which pics are from his phone and which are from his microscope but the rest of his shots look so clear it looks like it was taken with a bad ass camera. @Lil Dab what's ur secret homie?! Hope it's a camera and I don't have to go trade in my galaxy s22 for a iPhone cause I hate Apple. :crying:

Thanks guys much appreciated and I’ll gladly share my secrets if that’s what you want to call them.. I use IPhone 14 pro max for all my pics except the trich shots. All those pic of ripleys og x strawberry nuggets were taken with my iphone.. I let the phone do the focusing.. I guess if I had any tips the one thing I do make sure I do is wipe off the camera lens before taking any pics.. also a steady hand with lots of pics then delete the bad pics.. This phone has a flower option that once you get to a certain distance away it turns on automatically I try to stay far enough away so that doesn’t kick on and then zoom in.. Then those macro shots of ROGxSN were in zoom mode with camera right up in the bud.. Don’t think there anything else wiping the lens is huge and the flash shots are my favorite :thumbsup::toke:

Yeah, my s22 doesn't get as clear pics as my s7 did.

Thanks guys much appreciated and I’ll gladly share my secrets if that’s what you want to call them.. I use IPhone 14 pro max for all my pics except the trich shots. All those pic of ripleys og x strawberry nuggets were taken with my iphone.. I let the phone do the focusing.. I guess if I had any tips the one thing I do make sure I do is wipe off the camera lens before taking any pics.. also a steady hand with lots of pics then delete the bad pics.. This phone has a flower option that once you get to a certain distance away it turns on automatically I try to stay far enough away so that doesn’t kick on and then zoom in.. Then those macro shots of ROGxSN were in zoom mode with camera right up in the bud.. Don’t think there anything else wiping the lens is huge and the flash shots are my favorite :thumbsup::toke:
welp, looks like I'll be switching to iPhone soon. Or I need to play with my phone more. I have a full body case that even covers my camera so that's probably why I'm not getting crisper shots. In addition to Samsung apparently having a shittier camera all together.

welp, looks like I'll be switching to iPhone soon. Or I need to play with my phone more. I have a full body case that even covers my camera so that's probably why I'm not getting crisper shots. In addition to Samsung apparently having a shittier camera all together.
Yeah for sure I don’t know anything about the camera in that phone but this new iPhone takes amazing shots.. The case may help a lot I used to have a life proof case on one of my old iPhones and it hindered the camera.. I just use cheap cases now with a separate glass screen protector once iPhones went water proof I haven’t needed a fancy case.. They are the most durable phone I’ve owned

Just checked the stats on our phones and Samsung has 108MP and iPhone only has 48? Damn I'm slacking with my camera lol

Nvm Samsung sucks still I tried having a photoshoot with my case off my phone and tried playing with different setting and still not as crisp as yours. They are boosting those MP numbers lol

Last edited:
They look great bud! I need to trun my fan off that may help lol. I do that too, I take so many pics figuring I will get some good ones. I have a cheap scope I have trouble getting good steady pics on the plant. My wife is into photography, has some nice gear. She is waaaaaaay better at taking pics than I. She knows how to use aperture and that stuff like a pro. Once we go rec I'll have her do my pics.

:shrug:

These phone are just about the same. I think the iPhone is a hair nicer picture, but I despise Apple, so I would never by 1. Samsung has a better zoom so just depends on what your taking pics of. Most of the cameras are pretty good, but no match for a real camera. She uses her cell phone mostly, but when she wants to take important pictures she breaks out her camera.

Back