Mephisto Genetics Mephisto sativa Old School Mango Haze and Walter White Bx1

I think they I have had great experiences with him always get free stuff stickers and little starter pots I've gotten a few now:doh::cooldance::rofl: One of those is a diamonds series it's built really tough.. I really like the TLS bags for soil the 2.0 bags are pretty sweet canvas sides and mesh bottom so the side don't dry down and they are sown with Kevlar thread... And I use the core series bags for coco they have plenty of drainage but if you want a lot of drainage they have flow bags too but haven't used them

TLS 2.0

View attachment 1599041
View attachment 1599042

Core Series

View attachment 1599037View attachment 1599036

Diamond series

View attachment 1599039View attachment 1599038

These were all free gifts with orders and came with personalized receipts :yoinks: :bow::toke:

Edit His training clips are pretty nice too that’s what I use :thumbsup:
View attachment 1599044View attachment 1599045
I have been chatting with him through Etsy. I think I'm looking to go with the living soil bags. I need to come up with $100 1st tho lol.

Day 21 The mephisto girls got a foliar feed kelp, fulvic, and Yucca and a new rez.. I have pushed them to full strength and they keep looking better at 650ppm ph 5.85 feeding once a day to 20-30% runoff... I haven't adjusted lighting they or checked they should be right around 300 umol thought they would want some more light by now but they are staying pretty squatty but thick :shrug: If there anything thing like there other sativa dom's all hell might break lose here soon:headbang:

Old School Mango Haze

IMG_4634.JPG
IMG_4635.JPG
IMG_4636.JPG

Walter White Bx1

IMG_4638.JPG
IMG_4637.JPG

Ripley's OG x Strawberry Nuggets

IMG_4640.JPG
IMG_4639.JPG

Day 21 The mephisto girls got a foliar feed kelp, fulvic, and Yucca and a new rez.. I have pushed them to full strength and they keep looking better at 650ppm ph 5.85 feeding once a day to 20-30% runoff... I haven't adjusted lighting they or checked they should be right around 300 umol thought they would want some more light by now but they are staying pretty squatty but thick :shrug: If there anything thing like there other sativa dom's all hell might break lose here soon:headbang:

Old School Mango Haze

View attachment 1599772View attachment 1599771View attachment 1599770

Walter White Bx1

View attachment 1599768View attachment 1599769

Ripley's OG x Strawberry Nuggets

View attachment 1599766View attachment 1599767
Not if my phone, but pics aren't showing up.

Day 23
Mephisto Day 23 Haven't done any training on these girls but I did top one of the Old School Mango Haze's she was the shorter one of the two and hoping it will make her branch up a bit also with raising the height that should help too.. I raised light up 6" to max height and set to 330-350umol 18/6 @ 46" to the pots... Plus I topped Ripley's OG x Strawberry Nuggets she was quite short too both girls are happy today:cooldance::shooty::yay:The other two will just get some LST in a couple days:headbang::naughtystep:

IMG_4707.JPG
IMG_4708.JPG

Mephisto Ripleys OG x Strawberry Nuggets Day 29 Sex
I am going to start separating the girls up for post just to many for one post it gets long and even this one isn't in the title she'll be journaled with these it was a freebie from a previous order that sounded very intriguing

Mephisto Ripleys OG x Strawberry Nuggets day 29 Sex She's starting to stretch a little staying pretty squatty nice solid structure :headbang:

IMG_4768.JPG
IMG_4769.JPG
IMG_4770.JPG

Walter White Bx1 Day 29 Sex she has really started exploding since and getting a nice open structure really like that :headbang:

View attachment 1602389View attachment 1602388View attachment 1602387

Bruh, those ladybugs in the first pic on the purple strap look like they’re having a meeting of the minds to delegate shifts 🧐 Susan you cover nodes 1-2, Amir we got you on 3-5 because Ned took a “sick day”…dumbass forgot he told us last week he was going to Roachella Festival. The rest of you in the canopy for cover support 🐞

Bruh, those ladybugs in the first pic on the purple strap look like they’re having a meeting of the minds to delegate shifts 🧐 Susan you cover nodes 1-2, Amir we got you on 3-5 because Ned took a “sick day”…dumbass forgot he told us last week he was going to Roachella Festival. The rest of you in the canopy for cover support 🐞
:crying::crying:

Back