Mephisto Genetics Mephisto sativa Old School Mango Haze and Walter White Bx1

Day 33
Day 33 The mephisto girls have been exploding the last few days really filling out the tent.. I did some training on the topped old school mango haze front center last night but can't really tell today.. Also did some training on Ripley's OG x Strawberry Nuggets back right and put her up on a riser since she was quite a but shorter then the other girls get her up in the good light... Not much happening otherwise they'll get a rez change Friday to week 7-8 :headbang::cooldance::pop:

IMG_4829.JPG
IMG_4834.JPG
IMG_4833.JPG

Day 33 The mephisto girls have been exploding the last few days really filling out the tent.. I did some training on the topped old school mango haze front center last night but can't really tell today.. Also did some training on Ripley's OG x Strawberry Nuggets back right and put her up on a riser since she was quite a but shorter then the other girls get her up in the good light... Not much happening otherwise they'll get a rez change Friday to week 7-8 :headbang::cooldance::pop:

View attachment 1603820View attachment 1603818View attachment 1603819
Those should fill the tent nicely!

Walter White Bx1 Day 29 Sex she has really started exploding since and getting a nice open structure really like that :headbang:

View attachment 1602389View attachment 1602388View attachment 1602387
I've been eyeballing these two strains and have been following @N/A-Greengo grow. I saw yours as a link right underneath his Last Post. I'm seeing the same structure from both, so I know there's gonna be heavy training when I do it. My only question will be whether to plant them in a regular earth box or a junior.
Like I said in his thread, what a better place to get some great frosty as hell sativas!
Your girls are looking great!

I've been eyeballing these two strains and have been following @N/A-Greengo grow. I saw yours as a link right underneath his Last Post. I'm seeing the same structure from both, so I know there's gonna be heavy training when I do it. My only question will be whether to plant them in a regular earth box or a junior.
Like I said in his thread, what a better place to get some great frosty as hell sativas!
Your girls are looking great!

Thanks for stopping by bill.. I may have been a little low on lighting as to way she stretched some but either way she is trying to be big and can handle some training… She might also benefit from a regular box for her to stretch out in :headbang::thanks:

Thanks for stopping by bill.. I may have been a little low on lighting as to way she stretched some but either way she is trying to be big and can handle some training… She might also benefit from a regular box for her to stretch out in :headbang::thanks:
I think I'm going to really work my sativas as long as I'm growing in tents...... Tight reins !!!!!
When I get my grow room built in the shop, I'll let them have a little bit more free rein.

Mephisto Ripley's OG x Strawberry Nuggets Day 44
Mephisto Ripley's OG x Strawberry Nuggets Day 44 She's had some issue's not exactly sure what her deal is but she still chugging along nice little bush :headbang: :vibe:

IMG_5119.JPG

IMG_5120.JPG

IMG_5121.JPG

Back