Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sativas - Old School Mango Haze & Walter White BX1 Test Run

Old School Mango Haze Tester
Day 70

She's progressing as expected. This week she received a heavy top dress consisting of Diatomaceous Earth, Dr. Earth Flower Girl, Worm Castings, and Mother Earth Bat Guano.

I am partial to the aroma, but she's wafting around an exceedingly pleasant creamy Mango scent.

Screenshot_2023-08-01-11-59-55-977.jpg

:worship:

Thanks for stopping in!

:peace:

Last edited:
Old School Mango Haze Tester
Day 70

She's progressing as expected. This week she received a heavy top dress consisting of Diatomaceous Earth, Dr. Earth Flower, Worm Castings, and Mother Earth Bat Guano.

I am partial to the aroma, but she's wafting around an exceedingly pleasant creamy Mango scent.

View attachment 1620459
:worship:

Thanks for stopping in!

:peace:
Daz's Mangos N Chem had a mango/cantaloupe taste and smell in flower, it was slightly subdued in rosin.

Been a fan of Mango terps for as long as I can remember. A friend and I once upon a time, wheeled a Mango terp beast clone 1200(one way) miles in the 90's....

:pass:
You might wanna try that girl! She's definitely good flower! She made quite a bit of hash also with the dry ice shake.
To me, my girl tasted more like a cantaloupe but it was a mix. A nice fruity mango cantaloupe taste on the inhale and the chem definitely come out on the exhale.
Maybe those mango terps are fairly volatile. That's the only explanation I can have with the slightly decreased mango flavor in the Rosin. I think she's a good candidate if you're chasing mango. Try and keep the temps below 80 the last couple of weeks. Maybe that'll help with the mango taste also. My prefilter for my carbon filter seems to get clogged up late in grow and sometimes the temps would creep. I like a lot of air flow all throughout my grow, so that pre-filter gets a workout!
My next 'cannabis growing toy' is gonna be an AC Infinity controlled exhaust fan. I can set it at a lower initial flow rate and set for temp. In the meantime, I'm changing two of the inlets, so the fans doesn't have such a head to work against.

My next 'cannabis growing toy' is gonna be an AC Infinity controlled exhaust fan. I can set it at a lower initial flow rate and set for temp. In the meantime, I'm changing two of the inlets, so the fans doesn't have such a head to work against.
The 32x60x80 OSMH is in, has 3 - 4 inch intake fans. One each at the bottom left and right. One intake is angled towards the front, and the other towards the back. The third intake fan, is above the light blowing across the light fixture. The extractor is a higher CFM 6 inch. The combo of the 6 inch extractor, and upper intake allows the light to be throttled at 420 watts. The temp will never rise above 80° F in the summer, and normally sets at around 76° F.

:pass:

That looks like a nice girl makes a change to see more bud then leaf on a meph cultivar :thumbsup:
Really? Most of the Meph girls I've grown do have very good bud to leaf ratios.
AVT was one that I made into hash because I didn't like her bud to leaf ratio, but that was my first earthbox grow and was dealing with issues because I used earthbox recommendations.
Maybe there's too much nitrogen available late in flower if you're seeing that often.
I've had quite a few Meph girls that have been the easiest ones to trim up to dry. I'd say Sour Stomper was absolute easiest one ever so far.

Back