Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sativas - Old School Mango Haze & Walter White BX1 Test Run

Lack of light or lack of light quality can be a cause as well. It can cause a plant to produce an over abundance of leaves to compensate.
Hello i have plenty of light dont get it with other breeders only meph but your plant looks mint :thumbsup:

Really? Most of the Meph girls I've grown do have very good bud to leaf ratios.
AVT was one that I made into hash because I didn't like her bud to leaf ratio, but that was my first earthbox grow and was dealing with issues because I used earthbox recommendations.
Maybe there's too much nitrogen available late in flower if you're seeing that often.
I've had quite a few Meph girls that have been the easiest ones to trim up to dry. I'd say Sour Stomper was absolute easiest one ever so far.
i only get it with meph not other breeders maybe they just dont like the way i grow :thumbsup:

Hello i have plenty of light dont get it with other breeders only meph but your plant looks mint :thumbsup:
Hello there, and thank you Amigro! She's a beauty IMO.

I personally have never had that experience with Mephisto Genetics, and I've raised a good number of different Meph cultivars. I cycle the Meph ladies on a slow light intensity incline throughout the grow, versus jumping directly from veg to full bloom light intensity.

:d5:

Hello there, and thank you Amigro! She's a beauty IMO.

I personally have never had that experience with Mephisto Genetics, and I've raised a good number of different Meph cultivars. I cycle the Meph ladies on a slow light intensity incline throughout the grow, versus jumping directly from veg to full bloom light intensity.

:d5:
I have some 24 carrot i will give your way with the light a go. The smoke is first class i find. Just done a tooth decay and the tast is amazing. Every day is a learning day thanks for the info
IMG_20230710_185323.jpg

Back