Mephisto Genetics Mephisto,Sweet and sour, orange diesel, forgotten cookies,alien vs triangle.

So everything is up except A vs T. Day 1 starts today for everything but. straight water and plastic water domes over everything. Temp is steady at 23-25 c.
RH is at 52 with ac on in house. It's 26c outside and feels like 34. The sweet and sour are about 3-4 inches. How long should I keep the plastic domes on? My light is about 16 inches above. Is this too high? 45 w

So everything is up except A vs T. Day 1 starts today for everything but. straight water and plastic water domes over everything. Temp is steady at 23-25 c.
RH is at 52 with ac on in house. It's 26c outside and feels like 34. The sweet and sour are about 3-4 inches. How long should I keep the plastic domes on? My light is about 16 inches above. Is this too high? 45 w

me uzually leave the domez on 2-3 dayz, but that'z jus me ;) ppp

0A5A50D0-802D-4FFF-8E26-DB1CE9078250.jpeg 1CB784CF-E319-47B0-B34F-8099EF19C63C.jpeg 0E790B14-BB1A-4E59-8EEA-DC16CC92163E.jpeg

No sign of Alien vs Triangle this morning. Not sure how long to wait before I start another.
The taproot on it was the shortest and took the longest to germ.

patience grasshopper... ;) ppp

i'll be on me best behavior :biggrin: now if me can jus figger out how to get his thermometer set to F, we'll be doin great :rofl: ppp
On the HTC-1 model there is a black button on the back, hidden by the stand feet, that changes C to F. Yours the same?

On the HTC-1 model there is a black button on the back, hidden by the stand feet, that changes C to F. Yours the same?

...uh, surrrre, me knew that :dang::peek: ppp

Back