Nice write up! I definitely agree on the effects and quality. My flowers turned slightly purple in the end too and boy is she tasty!

Very nice growing. I started a CDLC once, it was the first plant I ever threw away, and one of my first. I stunted the shit out of it and it was like 4 inches tall lol
Thanks man! And dang that's a bummer, I just did the same not long ago with a Samsquanch OG lol. If you get a chance I'd give it another try :jointman:

Thanks man! And dang that's a bummer, I just did the same not long ago with a Samsquanch OG lol. If you get a chance I'd give it another try :jointman:
I will definitely grow it again. That and sour stomper are on my list. I harvested a sour stomper but it was stunted to and I only got I think 20ish grams off her. But it was killer bud.

I will definitely grow it again. That and sour stomper are on my list. I harvested a sour stomper but it was stunted to and I only got I think 20ish grams off her. But it was killer bud.
Highly recommend both. SS has been almost bullet proof for me despite my best efforts to kill it. And always fire. Samsquanch OG is the "kushiest" auto I've ever grown in terms of aroma, taste, etc. Funky, earthy, delicious.

Last edited:
Nice write up! I definitely agree on the effects and quality. My flowers turned slightly purple in the end too and boy is she tasty!
Thanks man! It's definitely an awesome plant I can see why everyone loves it lol. Might even do a few crosses with it in the future.

Back