Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Variety Grow - Sour Crack, Auto Blues and Sour Bubbly

Nice job woodsyb...:slap:

Wow!! Thanks for the Rep #Duggy!! I'm definitely feeling the positive vibes today and they're much appreciated!!
"JM's a Hippy"

Mephisto Grow Update #4

Hi AFN Friends,

It looks like it’s about that time for another update on my current Mephisto Multi-strain grow out. Phase 1 is moving towards a finishing point soon and Phase 2 is moving into full swing.

'Sour Crack' #1 is currently curing out and smells amazing! She gave me just under 2ozs. of beautiful sugar coated bud. ‘Sour Crack’ #2 is already moving into week 6 and looks just as healthy, if not healthier than SC #1. I expect some exciting things from her in the next couple of weeks.

The 'Auto Blues' #1 came down right around 72 days. The smell from her was equally as amazing, as I had already noticed as she ripened up and prepared for harvest time. She’s currently curing out as well. Auto Blues #2 just is moving into week 3 and, unlike AB #1, is showing me more of a traditional growth pattern with no abnormalities.

Finally, 'Sour Bubbly' #1 (35” height) continues to impress with overall size and bud development. As I said before, she is the monster of Phase 1 and I can’t wait to see if SB #2 shows me equal growth characteristics. SB #1 is currently being flushed out with straight h2O after getting a nutes flush of FF ‘Sledgehammer’. She has another week or so to go before it’s time to take her down. ‘Sour Bubbly’ #2 just popped her head out of the soil this morning. So, I should have some great updates about her coming in the next couple of weeks too.

Well, this ends another update for everything happening in the garden and Phase 2 is ramping up for some amazing results as well. As usual, any comments, questions and/or suggestions are always appreciated. I look forward to chatting it up with all of you in the forums. Stay green…

Mephisto Genetics ‘Sour Crack’ #2:

Week 7 / Day 35

SC2_35.jpgSC2_35 (1).jpgSC2_35 (2).jpgSC2_35 (5).jpgSC2_35 (3).jpgSC2_35 (4).jpg

Mephisto Genetics ‘Auto Blues’ #1:

Week 10 / Day 70 (Pre-Harvest)
AB1_70 (1).jpgAB1_70.jpgAB1_70 (17).jpgAB1_70 (4).jpgAB1_70 (10).jpgAB1_70 (2).jpg
AB1_70 (7).jpgAB1_70 (6).jpgAB1_70 (8).jpgAB1_70 (3).jpgAB1_70 (13).jpgAB1_70 (16).jpg

Mephisto Genetics ‘Auto Blues’ #2:

Week 1 / Day 3

AB2_3 (2).jpgAB2_3 (3).jpgAB2_3 (4).jpg

Week 2 / Day 14

AB2_14.jpgAB2_14 (1).jpgAB2_14 (2).jpg

Mephisto Genetics ‘Sour Bubbly’ #1:

Week 10 / Day 66

SB1_66.jpgSB1_66 (2).jpgSB1_66 (3).jpgSB1_66 (4).jpgSB1_66 (6).jpgSB1_66 (7).jpgSB1_66 (8).jpgSB1_66 (9).jpgSB1_66 (10).jpg

What can I say? Great job there Woodsyb1!

Wow, Great...obviously :)

But what I'm most impressed with is the size and density you're getting out of your secondaries.

Really, really fat!

Super Job, Woodsy!

Nice job mate...keep up the good work..:slap:

Looks beautiful :D Can't wait to see the weight from the auto blues :D

Back