Night Owl Seeds MNGO MRRR (Ronin Garden Collab)

20220805_133234.jpg
20220805_133238.jpg

Well she's going strong so far. Already 7 inches tall. One of the plants in my tent gets the chop today which will give her a little more room to grow. Might start a small amount of nutrients this week

Shes growing like crazy. Hoping she doesnt outgrow this tent. Building an awesome structure and looks like shes going to be a good producer.my temps ha e been hot lately but shes doing just fine. Added some foxfarm grow big and cal mag and she seems to have liked it. Definitely in preflower so im sure theres a lot that is about to happen.
20220812_153612.jpg
20220812_153618.jpg

Shes growing like crazy. Hoping she doesnt outgrow this tent. Building an awesome structure and looks like shes going to be a good producer.my temps ha e been hot lately but shes doing just fine. Added some foxfarm grow big and cal mag and she seems to have liked it. Definitely in preflower so im sure theres a lot that is about to happen. View attachment 1500684View attachment 1500685
Looking really good and healthy man.

View attachment 1503649View attachment 1503651shes growing like crazy! Love the structure, hopefully she ends up with some massive buds. I hope she quits growing vertically, I don't have any more room to move the light.
You're still within a good window to super crop your main if you need to. I do it in worst case scenarios where I get a super tall plant. Basically from what I remember you're usually good to do it as long as it's still in it's flowering stretch. Anything after that will just slow bud development.

Still going strong. Her stretch stopped just in time, I think she will be fine that close to the light. I did find a few thrips and treated with Dr zymes immediately. Seems to have mostly done the trick, but I ordered some predator mites to help me out just in case. I did just harvest a different plant a couple days ago and noticed some on there as well. Maybe that's where they came from. Luckily I caught them before any major damage. Have you guys dealt with thrips? Are they as bad as spider mites?
20220826_135506.jpg

Still going strong. Her stretch stopped just in time, I think she will be fine that close to the light. I did find a few thrips and treated with Dr zymes immediately. Seems to have mostly done the trick, but I ordered some predator mites to help me out just in case. I did just harvest a different plant a couple days ago and noticed some on there as well. Maybe that's where they came from. Luckily I caught them before any major damage. Have you guys dealt with thrips? Are they as bad as spider mites?View attachment 1506470
pain in the ass thrips, nowhere near spider mite problems, just get some preds for thrips.

Back