Night Owl Seeds MNGO MRRR (Ronin Garden Collab)

Bsauce4dub

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Super stoked to get this one growing. Thanks @derek420colorado for the recommendation! Seed popped in less than 24 hours and shes in soil now. Gonna give it a go in a 3gal pot and under a marshydro tsl2000.
20220716_100655.jpg
16579891306819201054599958024885.jpg

Aww yeah I'm definitely following along. Picked up a pack of these about a month ago and they are set for my next run. Very curious to see how they turn out. Have some ripple as well.

I just picked up ronins 2 new strains smoke And rolling thunder. Im growing the ripple right now and its very nice.
Yeah let us know how those are! I saw the release and it was hard not to pick them up lol

Aww yeah I'm definitely following along. Picked up a pack of these about a month ago and they are set for my next run. Very curious to see how they turn out. Have some ripple as well.

Yeah let us know how those are! I saw the release and it was hard not to pick them up lol
Ill have them tomorrow ill get my pots ready tomorrow as well got 6 more rain science bags im sold on them. Put them in the soil friday. Should have sprouts by Tuesday.

Well i will change that statement i made of these being on their way to me from the USA, well after i had a great couple of transactions/trades with said seller, he seems to have lost the plot accusing me of all sorts of crap, me not mailing his seeds which are £3.5K worth, compared to his $550 worths on their way to me, according to him tracked, and now he claims show as delivered, yet he will not provide me any tracking details, as i have yet to receive a single seed from this seller since we both went big time with our orders to one another, so it appears i lost £3.5k's worth of seeds, but no bother as they were gifted to me, so nothing lost, he then starts to contact other forum members via my 100% positive feedback reviews of people i had done trades with, stating my seeds are duds, hermies, don't germ, etc, etc, etc, stating i openly admitted i had purchased, his words not mine and i quote "750 x white label trash seed for $250" this is totally false, i asked him to provide admin with this message of my stating this nonsense, his best claim is he said the seeds i initially mailed him ruined his harvest due to being hermie and shedding pollen on all his two weeks from harvest plants, the best part is i reminded him/copied/pasted his own messages to me, when he actually received the seeds from me the exact day he said thank you i received seeds today in great condition, said seeds of which he claims ruined his crop. well drum roll please.......................................... 19 days ago, so seed to a pollen producing hermie plant in 19 days, a new world record, well ladies and gentlemen please give "the uncluded seed co" a rapturous round of applause, admin were promptly contacted and are atm viewing all mine and his messages to confirm everything he states is bullshit and what i say is factual, sorry for taking over rant over lol.

Last edited:
Back