Sweet Seeds Musturds Sweetstuff

Musturd

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was going to not start a thread but am because i really want a Sweet Seeds Blue Elephant Badge and do you notice anything different, sorry for pics to f'd up to try and move things (josies thx sm)

Red Poison 22 days
002.jpg

001.jpg

[video=youtube;aeCAaMBpGGI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeCAaMBpGGI[/video]

:peace:Stay tuned

Hey bro, I feel the same way. I love that badge, man I love it. That Genesha is awesome. Needless to say, I am subbed and not far behind you from growing some of their gear as well. Best of luck Musturd!

:karma Cloud:

GrowStuff :peace:

:karma Cloud:

:smoke:Awl-roight, whot's awl this then ay? :stir: Cool friggin' beans, Mr.'Turd!! You get all the weirdo's, ayuh!,..well chalk me up on da board! :roflcry: ..like attracts like!!....come to watch the little 3-Headed RiPah get freaky on ya...:beast: :WTF:....(some people have all the luck!) :wiz: ... She looks nice and healthy, my friend, another excellent start....:karma Cloud: and free admission to da show!! :High 5:

Ah 44oz Root builder in a 7 gal grow bag. Used Roots original soil amended with worm castings, lime, eggshells and 25% new soil. Seagrow cal mag and some bloom nutes. 600w hps.

:peace:

Last edited:
Lets see you out do the Miss's! I'm pulling for you!

Nice tri formation there.

Mississ does have a Red Poison in her favorite pot and medium so tho I am not challenging her (not stupid) this is a...

Nevermind

Maybe I will check on hers and post some pics so we can compare until hers does better than mine then she's on her own.

:smoke: I agree, mate, no comp'ing here! This is a botanical curiosity grow,.......unless the odd-ball turns monster on him, then it's every 'Turd for themselves! :roflcry: :brow: .... she could be very interesting regardless, so I'm really looking forward to this show!

Back