Texas?! Dude, if I were as close to TAC as Texas, I’d ride my Triumph to Lilliwaup! :muahaha:

Seriously, if possible, you should go. We just did a year+ of shut-down. Time for road trips!
Maybe next year when i can brag a little and get a few more grows under my belt :smokeit: Another issue is i would have nobody to water my plants as i hand water my girls and i really hate being tied to them so i will Christmas myself the 4 XL autopot system.
I'm just waiting for a good sale or something like that lol maybe i'll tell my mother i want 2 autopots add-ons for xmas and i'll get myself the 2 xl autopot setup :smoking: you know how moms are, they are always asking what you want for your birthday or xmas.

Okay, my last plant is trimmed and in jars. Pulled her after four and a half days after overdtying my last plant in seven.

She felt dry while trimming and I was afraid I did it again, but a hygrometer in the first jar has read
68% for a couple of hours, so I think I might be okay on this one.

Her yield was:
68.3 grams of bud
24.05 grams of larf/trim
92.35 grams total, or 3.3 ounces.

I’ll take it! I thought her buds would be denser, but they’re actually a bit light I think. Got some nice buds though for sure.

32041E39-936C-4EA0-BCA4-C7584A528CD8.jpeg

F4997FD6-53E3-427B-957B-0C69CD088C3B.jpeg

52D1C16F-8E88-42E7-8D5C-E899003FF0F9.jpeg

My first grow resulted in a little over nine ounces. I was hoping for at least six ounces, so hells yeah. Thanks for hanging out with me and helping, friends! What a blast.

Gonna get ready for the next grow and kick her off next week. Woohoo!

Who's the breeder?

My next grow will include three of these four cultivars. Still deciding which.

Mephisto Sour Stomper
Mephisto Creme da la Chem
Mephisto Pink Panama
Mandelorian Anvil

You know what, I'm not even sure. I bought a few seeds from Seedsman and I guess they distribute from a bunch of places. The ones I have came in a clear baggy with no real label.

Well done my friend. Great haul plus priceless experience. Onwards & upwards :smoking:

I reckon I should wrap this thread up with some final numbers. Super excited to start my next grow later this week. But as for the first grow, I'll report final numbers in the order the plants were harvested.

1. Purple Punch (Seedsman freebie)
Bud42.3 grams
Trim/Larf17.3 grams
TOTAL59.6 grams
Grams per watt.6 grams

2. Northern Lights #1 (Fastbuds)
Bud96.7 grams
Trim/Larf18.96 grams
TOTAL115.66 grams
Grams per watt1.16 grams

3. Northern Lights #2 (Fastbuds)
Bud68.3 grams
Trim/Larf24.05 grams
TOTAL92.36 grams
Grams per watt.92 grams

TOTAL
Bud207.3 grams (7.4 ounces)
Trim/Larf60.31 grams (2.15 ounces)
TOTAL267.61 grams (9.5 ounces)
Grams per watt.89 grams

For my next grow, I'll have 100 days exactly to drop seeds, grow, harvest, trim, and jar. Must be in jars after 100 days, so I'm going to go with 3 gallon pots to try to shorten things up a bit and hopefully give me a little time to spare.

I'll be growing: Mandalorian Anvil (autofem), Mephisto Sour Stomper, Mephisto Creme de la Chem. Sure looking forward to it, and I hope I've learned enough to have an improved second grow. Wish me luck!

Can you show me what trim/larf is? when i harvested i got buds and leaves. Is the trim your leaves with sugar on it, counting that weight?

I'm guessing larf is the airy lower buds that are not as mature?

My 1st and only harvest were all huge buds on short plants and no lower stuff so i don't know.

1ADC2027-5702-4D7E-BF57-61F04C861110.jpeg

Like in the bowl. It’s just anything I trimmed that looked like it had trikes on it, and also some super airy buds (from the bottom) that didn’t have enough body/density to them to even trim. I may have kept more trim than others typically do — not sure.

Back