Gnome Automatics My Anvil Grow

FromFrostLane

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hello!

I am a new grower & subscriber to Autoflower.net and have been focusing exclusively on growing autoflowers for about a year now.

I have an Anvil currently in the tent I think you guys may get a kick out of:

IMG_3140 - Copy.JPG

Details:

Light: Spiderfarmer SF2000 x1

Tent: 2x4x6 (Unknown brand), Hurricane fan x2 & 6" inline AC Infinity fan

Pot: 5gal Fabric

Reservoir/watering: 17 gal tote/Hydro halo watering system

Medium: Pro-mix HP

Nutrients: GH Armor Si, Botanicare Cal-Mag+, GH Maxibloom (Hydroguard and Yucca extract are also being added to the res.)

Some more details:

-Fed 3 times a day for most of her life, drain to waste from the hydro halos.
-The tin foil at the bottom of the tent is covering a drain pan with condensate pump that is exiting out of the tent into a 5 gal bucket.
-She outgrew her initial tent that was 2x4x5. Luckily a buddy of mine was willing to lend me his tent to finish the grow. This happened when she started flowering.
-Began flowering around day 50 or so. For sure thought she needed the lights flipped but she eventually flowered.
-110 days old, sprouted around 1/9-1/11.
- She also had a sister on the other water line that was an Ace of Spades (harvested 11 days ago). Was a very big challenge to feed them both and keep them happy on a single reservoir.

I figured I'd post her most recent pictures, but I do have pictures of her journey if anyone is curious. This plant has been kicking my ass, not going to lie, LOL!

Any questions, ask away!

Hello!

I am a new grower & subscriber to Autoflower.net and have been focusing exclusively on growing autoflowers for about a year now.

I have an Anvil currently in the tent I think you guys may get a kick out of:

View attachment 1451306

Details:

Light: Spiderfarmer SF2000 x1

Tent: 2x4x6 (Unknown brand), Hurricane fan x2 & 6" inline AC Infinity fan

Pot: 5gal Fabric

Reservoir/watering: 17 gal tote/Hydro halo watering system

Medium: Pro-mix HP

Nutrients: GH Armor Si, Botanicare Cal-Mag+, GH Maxibloom (Hydroguard and Yucca extract are also being added to the res.)

Some more details:

-Fed 3 times a day for most of her life, drain to waste from the hydro halos.
-The tin foil at the bottom of the tent is covering a drain pan with condensate pump that is exiting out of the tent into a 5 gal bucket.
-She outgrew her initial tent that was 2x4x5. Luckily a buddy of mine was willing to lend me his tent to finish the grow. This happened when she started flowering.
-Began flowering around day 50 or so. For sure thought she needed the lights flipped but she eventually flowered.
-110 days old, sprouted around 1/9-1/11.
- She also had a sister on the other water line that was an Ace of Spades (harvested 11 days ago). Was a very big challenge to feed them both and keep them happy on a single reservoir.

I figured I'd post her most recent pictures, but I do have pictures of her journey if anyone is curious. This plant has been kicking my ass, not going to lie, LOL!

Any questions, ask away!
Welcome to AFN!!

That's a lovely looking Anvil :drool:
Enjoy your harvest!

:d5:

Back